Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

What ever happened to Momoka?

Just like Bossun to single-handedly organize this awesome thing all by himself, and then ruin it all by himself.

That's just classic, classic bossun.

Spoiler

Watch your back.

How chapter 270 is long!

I'm reading it almost during the whole day and I'm only read 14 pages

Thanks for the update! I love how Dante was actually able to make that into a good song!

No...that's what you call...GODZILLA THIGHS!!!

Spoiler

...which means godzilla is helluva biker

Regrettably, thighs like that from cycling aren't unrealistic.

Totally gross, but not unrealistic, check it out, I got these after a google search images for "olympic cycling champion thighs" :

article-1343653545005-144a7e8a000005dc-7

Hahaha one could say "Dat Ass"

No...that's what you call...GODZILLA THIGHS!!!

Spoiler

Hahaha one could say "Dat Ass"

If I didn't know any better and saw that last panel on the last page, I would've thought he got himself fat from all that food he ate from the convenience stores...

WHADYA SAAAAY?!!!!

Thank you Soldier Hero!

That's definitely Kodaka.

Who the hell is Mikan-chan? O.o

Rival of Roman back in chapter 226.

Most probably don't remember her. I didn't xD, so I ended up checking the wikia.

Man, gotta re-read this someday...

Who the hell is Mikan-chan? O.o

Awesome! Thanks again Soldier Hero!

I love Himeko's tsukkomi lines!

WHADYA SAAAAY?!!!!

Thank you Soldier Hero!

Funny thing is, some authors really do that! I was always wondering why they wasted a whole page or panel on someone screaming... now I know!

WHADYA SAAAAY?!!!!

Thank you Soldier Hero!

man... i think they should do the sequel when they all grows up. it should be interesting as they are now

Don't talk to me about chapter 267, I have never had so many problems with anything in my life

Thanks, Soldier Hero! You're the best!

Spoiler

Well a shounen manga ain't complete without it's fanservice beach scene...even if Sket Dan is like a few chapters late cute-rabbit-emoticon-02.gif

Both have glasses.
Both have the same haircut.
Both play basketball.
Both appear in a manga that's published by Shueisha.
Sket Dance references a lot of other mangas.
Teppei didn't appear much since chapter 1, almost 8 years ago. Hyuga appears all the time, thus his presence overshadows Teppei's.

Now you know where I got that idea.

As a long time reader of both manga's I could tell that wasn't supposed to be Hyuga. On top of that there aren't any of the usual details that mark a reference like that, like black bars over the eyes or someone making a tsukkomi. Plus, considering how the references usually work, I'd expect he'd use someone from Slam Dunk. Not sure why I think that, just get a feeling he would.

saaya nooooo

Chapter 267, Dat last page really caught me off guard. 

also Thanks for the chapter Soldier Hero, You are the real hero!!

That's Sugihara Teppei =__= I don't even know where'd you get the idea that that's Hyuga besides the glasses.

Both have glasses.
Both have the same haircut.
Both play basketball.
Both appear in a manga that's published by Shueisha.
Sket Dance references a lot of other mangas.
Teppei didn't appear much since chapter 1, almost 8 years ago. Hyuga appears all the time, thus his presence overshadows Teppei's.

Now you know where I got that idea.

Spoiler

On the right we have Hyuga from Kuroko no Basket, but what's the reference for the left?

That's Sugihara Teppei =__= I don't even know where'd you get the idea that that's Hyuga besides the glasses.

Spoiler

On the right we have Hyuga from Kuroko no Basket, but what's the reference for the left?

i think is reference for Michimiya Yui from Haikyuu! I am not really sure since she doesn't have the hairpin, but since is only a refence....

She appears in chapter 40 if u want to take a look.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics