Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.8 - 251votes)

Watashi ni xx Shinasai!

Alt Names: alt わたしに××しなさい!alt Bana xx Yap!alt 绝对恋爱命令alt Do xx to Me!alt 要你对我XXXalt Love Missionalt Mis Misiones de Amoralt Missions of Lovealt XX Me!
Author: Tooyama Ema
Artist: Tooyama Ema
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In class, she's a sort of zoned-out girl, and he's the year one class' most perfect, good-looking guy. But the two of them have a secret, and their extraordinary "love experience" will start now!

Himuro Yukina, known as the "Absolute Zero Snow-woman" is a cold and observant girl. In addition, she is actually a popular cell phone novelist who goes by the name of Yupina. Sadly, with no other human contact than her cousin, Yukina is unable to express more romance in her novels. Kitami Shigure, your so-called "typical bishounen", who is really a womanizer, has fallen into Yukina's trap when she blackmails him, and they end up "love-acting" for the sake of their secrets.
Go to Watashi ni xx Shinasai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Omgosg!! New Window interest.01
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 50 Replies
Topic Chapter 50 raw New Window maee
  • 1 Replies
Topic what's wrong now? New Window violentpoem
  • 1 Replies
Topic Watashi wa ni xx shinasai New Window Fayee Chavez Badal
  • 1 Replies

685 Comments

Why am I still reading this? This is often just plain stupid. What seems to be character development is just them going back and forth like a pendulum. -.-

I'm just glad that Hisame is done playing with my Mami. Thank god. x) And all of a sudden Shigure looks like a poor bloke that appears in a NTR story. ):

Somehow Yuina got out of character compared to the beginning. She was always good at observing ppl and making conclusions on their actions. But she never was bright on the feeling side. But somehow she totally lost that observing and making conclusions trait of hers. Else she would have known from the beginning that Hisame is just a jackass that's mentally broken since he has an uber inferiorety complex towards his brother and wants to destroy the happiness his brother has... just like he "lost" his happiness with Minami. And now she is even too dumb to think of a way out / tell Shigure the truth.

She says she doesn't want him to hate her and so she doesn't tell him... but isn't that at the same time a confession on the fact that she thinks his feelings are so weak that they'll turn sour from such a thing? And she could still ask Akira what to do. They aren't a couple anymore but he's still her cousin and her friend if nothing else. And he knows about everything that's going on.

I dislike how the author puts Yukina into the "damsel in distress" position now although she never really was before. It just doesn't fit her established character so far imo.

Sadistic Hisame, dumb Yukina, dense Shigure, sweet-sweet Mami and tragic Akira. Well, every single one of them is dumb is some or other way. Maybe it's what makes them look a little authenically, not like super heroes from nearly every manga, but it's hard to even like them.

The mindfuckery of the chapter... once more...

Hisame's becoming the villain that can't really exist in real life -_-

This girl. Seriously. She doesn't want Shigure to hate her, but going with his brother wont make him upset will it. Naaaah. Finding out she's been using the "lessons" for writing a stupid cell phone novel is worse than ditching him for his brother. Yup yup this girl's got her head screwed on properly. Good call! 

I've put up with a lot of the shit that's gone on in this manga but this just takes the cake. What a pathetic way to create unnecessary drama to drag this story out even longer =_____=

So the author chose the blackmail route and letting the dumb Yukina be at his mercy. Now the author will milk out the story even longer just to let Yukina slip up 20 chapters later and then another 20 chapters of her trying to apologize.

The author just let Hisame put the nail in the coffin, he's destined to lose everything. I'm really tired of reading about Yukina and Shigure, I only read for MamixAkira and hope we at least get 3 panels of them in it.

Hope it ends soon tho.. seriously dragging.. and GOD FORBID that Tooyama actually makes Hisame reenact everything Yukina did with Shigure e____e

So the author chose the blackmail route and letting the dumb Yukina be at his mercy. Now the author will milk out the story even longer just to let Yukina slip up 20 chapters later and then another 20 chapters of her trying to apologize.

The author just let Hisame put the nail in the coffin, he's destined to lose everything. I'm really tired of reading about Yukina and Shigure, I only read for MamixAkira and hope we at least get 3 panels of them in it.

Toy

When's threesome?

Hahahaha we are all waiting on that now

just what is going through this girls head, is she that dumb?  i dont even know who would fall for something like that -.-

When's threesome?

sparkles, sparkles everywhere!

Next chapter, " Deus Ex Machina"

RUN GIRL RUN!!

Dolce's there to tear you apart!!

Oh Shi- BUSTED!!!

Spoiler

Ugh, is all I can say about these past few chapters. Hisame's just a whiny little bitch that only thinks of himself. Yukina isn't much better thinking she can make both of them happy. Shigure should have stuck with Mami. At least she wouldn't be all wishy washy with everyone like Yukina is.

I don't know. It's not being wishy washy to care about more than one person. It seems clear to be that Shigure's her number 1 at this point. I find it admirable that she's trying to help repair Shigure and Hisame's relationship. Overall I feel like the manga is heading in a good direction now that the whole "WHO WILL SHE CHOOSE" thing is over with. Mami is a nice girl, but Shigure clearly never saw her in a romantic light. Personally I think she'd be better off with Akira.

Thanks for the new chapter.

blackmail begin.

Fck them!!!!  Where the h3ll is Akira and Mami?

Ugh, is all I can say about these past few chapters. Hisame's just a whiny little bitch that only thinks of himself. Yukina isn't much better thinking she can make both of them happy. Shigure should have stuck with Mami. At least she wouldn't be all wishy washy with everyone like Yukina is.

Thanks for the extra chapter AoC, just one thing, I'm pretty sure he says "omelette" in the last page.

Ah yes, I will fix that later.. brain = dead from exams x___x ty for heads up!

Thanks for the extra chapter AoC, just one thing, I'm pretty sure he says "omelette" in the last page.

an actual happy development!? are you messing with us?

Oh don't worry, they may be taking a step forward now, but they'e gonna fuck us over and take 5 steps back...

soooooooooo... can anyone please tell me why this is on harem tag? 

3 reasons: Shigure, Akira, Hisame.  It's small, but it still counts. :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics