Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 201votes)

Sket Dance

Alt Names: alt 学园救援团alt スケットダンスalt SKET DANCE
Author: Shinohara Kenta
Artist: Shinohara Kenta
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The hilarious misadventures of the "Sket Dan"; a group of high-schoolers who help out people as part of their club activity. Himeko, the hot-headed ex-delinquent with a soft spot for cute things and a taste for strange food. Switch, the brainy otaku who only talks via a computerized speech-application. And Bossun, the atypical leader of this looney bunch, with the amazing power to... concentrate very hard!

Sket Dance won the 55th annual Shogakukan Manga Award in 2009 for best shounen manga.
Go to Sket Dance Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic General Discussion Topic New Window Katzilla
  • 16 Replies
Topic Didn't the manga have a romance tag and SHOUD IT ??? New Window Bigoloks
  • 4 Replies

543 Comments

That new board director has the facial properties of an alien.

He makes me remember of Mr Spock and Namor too...

Just when I am making a presentation about bullying, I get this... If only the translations went with a BATCH (bad pun?) so I could just reference bits of this manga xD.

ikr. but the thing about (not batched) release is that we have our own presentations to do as well, hence the late releases. :P

Just when I am making a presentation about bullying, I get this... If only the translations went with a BATCH (bad pun?) so I could just reference bits of this manga xD.

The last volume is finally hereee!!!

I know it would be silly to criticize Sket-Dance for not being realistic, allright ?

Still, I must ask, would someone know if reforms of this amplitude to a highschool's principles would be really possible, in Japan ? Or not ?

most schools are run by the board of Director who have the say on everything. If they say no, then it mean no. however most school are more easy on the students. 

I know it would be silly to criticize Sket-Dance for not being realistic, allright ?

Still, I must ask, would someone know if reforms of this amplitude to a highschool's principles would be really possible, in Japan ? Or not ?

Awweeeeeeessssooommmmeeee! I can't wait to see what kind of crazy stuff they come up with!

The last volume looks like its gonna go out with a bang.  Gonna be epic!

That new board director has the facial properties of an alien.

Oh shit, now i'm really pumped up.

Not even Naruto and One Piece has ever excited me or left me in suspense as much as this Sket Dan chapter.

Never have I rooted more for an MC than I am for Bossun.

Good luck to you Sket Dan!

Finally, They started to translate again. Thanks a lot.

you might wanna read from 132, The School Trip Rhapsody! The anime cut off some scenes, they're kind of hilarious because it's so much more awkward in the manga.

Sounds good. Thanks a bunch!

So I finished watching the Anime today, and I'm considering reading the manga. At what chapter does the anime adaption end? I'd rather not go through the comments in case of spoilers.

you might wanna read from 132, The School Trip Rhapsody! The anime cut off some scenes, they're kind of hilarious because it's so much more awkward in the manga.

So I finished watching the Anime today, and I'm considering reading the manga. At what chapter does the anime adaption end? I'd rather not go through the comments in case of spoilers.

Guess they will go out with a bang.

Conquer the whole school ending. XD

Oooh~ So we're going to end this with one big final conflict, huh?

Fine by me. I'm sure it's going to be great.

The final boss has appeared!

Seems like original sket dan still has one job left.

(屮ಠ益ಠ)屮 WHAT SHOULD WE DO?! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

At least Sket Dance is a manga where you could see the ending miles away, since the story builds up nicely towards it

That being said, the latest chapter was amazingly funny and i can't wait for the second part

Same here! I love how we're seeing the two groups pretty much side by side for comparison! Hopefully Bossun and Tsubaki start acting like brothers before the end, though... I was with Himeko on that!

At least Sket Dance is a manga where you could see the ending miles away, since the story builds up nicely towards it

That being said, the latest chapter was amazingly funny and i can't wait for the second part

Himekoooo.. ganbatte ╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯ GO!

That last chapter was almost unbearably funny.

I don't want to wait another 276 chapters for another might be confession scene...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics