Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Comment went M.I.A

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Glave

Glave

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationEverywhere in Nowhere
My comment went missing, i don't even know why, but as for today i checked, it's gone.
I commented on Hayate no Gotoku section, next after @bonhart's comment(10 Dec,10:58 AM), and received a "like" from @bonhart himself.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/hayate-no-gotoku-r410

As for the comment, i don't really care about the fact it's missing, nor i want it to be recovered. what i want to know was if it removed by Batoto's staff(or whomever in charge) for a reason that i may have accidentally kamehameha-ed some rule unknowingly. I'll reflect on my action if i do so. (-.-")

As much as possible, i want to avoid my "warn status" filled with the love of Batoto's Jedi, and the ban hammer, because i'm not a masochist.

Please give me a scolding if i've make a stupid mistake, and thanks in advance. (bowed 190°)

Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Depending on what you posted and how long it was it is quite possible that one of us deleted it. For example I just deleted a comment that had a picture that was not in a spoiler tag while checking the comment.

(I don't remember deleting your comment, however.)

Glave

Glave

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
Well, my comment are pretty much short in this case(as i always posted some stupid, long comment), and without attaching some images. About mentioning some spoiler, i don't think i particularly wrote something that would totally revealed a big part of the newest chapter. I don't know how to put it. More like, something like a movie trailer, previewing the scene from the story, but not telling what would actually happen. in any case, i'll let the staff to be the judge, so here's my stupid comment as i remember;

hina + no bottom pajama + panties only + dat sleeping pose = chapter 388

Fellow Hina's fan, enter the gate of chapter 388, shan't thee step in with fear, for the other side of the gates was HEAVEN.(with bloody nose i had spread the message)

(...somehow i feel ashamed of my stupidity...)

anyway, does this considered a spoiler and possibly deleted by the staff? or in any case of bad luck, it just that the server failed to saved my comment?

Thanks again for spending your time on my dumb problem.

Edited by Glave, 10 December 2012 - 08:12 AM.

Spoiler

powha

powha

Vocaloid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,117 posts
  • LocationGensokyo
I dont remember seeing that one. I only delete ones with pictures, and the ones that scream spoilers.

Glave

Glave

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
okay, okay... but i still want an opinion from the staff if my comment quoted above would itch the law enforcer to sweep it clean. if it is, then there's a high possibility it was deleted by the other staff, and i might need to be careful next time.

sorry for lot of questioning..... :mellow:

Spoiler

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts
Yes, I'd count the above as a spoiler since you address one specific chapter. Even talking about characters who are (still) there can be a spoiler.
It would be better off in a "last chapter discussion" thread.

Currently we are a bit lenient in enforcing the rules in the comment section since we are waiting for the changes that will come with the next update. (And we simply can't check them all)

Glave

Glave

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
Thanks for the reply. that answer had cleared my doubt. I'll be carefull next time.

Thanks for answering, thanks for your hardwork and thanks for keeping the good work! :D

Spoiler