Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Facebook Login Issue

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

Grumpy

Grumpy

RawR

• Administrators
  • 4,078 posts
  • LocationHere of course!
Right now, many seem to be unable to login via facebook. The reason is uncertain (other than the fact that the change was completely facebook's fault!), but here are some potential (temporary) solutions:

via Forgot Password

Here's what I did when I got the same issue:
Step 1: Click Forgotten Passsword Recovery
Step 2: Fill out everything that is asked
Step 3: Wait for email to come from batoto to the email you used to register with, aka the email you used to register on facebook.
Step 4: Copy the Username/Password that batoto gave in the email and login
Step 5: Change Password
Step 6: Remeber Username/Password for future logins.

Once you have done this you can sign in normal and wont need to click the facebook button to login. Hope this helps anyone having the issue.

via Re-Registration

You can register again without facebook (different email) and thus avoiding facebook entirely. You can additionally request for accounts to be merged to your new user.

If you want to have it merged, I must be able to verify your account. This can be done via
  • Checking IP (from same location) - This is just something I can do.
  • Email verification. You must send me ([email protected]) an email from your facebook email address (address you used to sign up on facebook) to verify that both of the account is yours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Batoto Administration

Verne Jules

Verne Jules

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
May I request merging with my facebook account (VerneJules)? I really need to know my follows. I've lost track of them already.

---------------
Done. ~Grumpy

Edited by Grumpy, 11 December 2012 - 12:46 AM.

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront
I've already requested merging, but I also had some other questions in there, so I'm still waiting for a reply.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully
The password recovery works for me. Thanks for the awesome guide and I hope this issue is fixed soon.

Verne Jules

Verne Jules

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 26 posts
The password recovery doesn't work for me (using either the username or email). I always get this message:
[#10112] We could not find the member account for the name or email address you supplied. Please verify the information and resubmit the form.
I've been unable to track my follows for a week. :(

Wait. WHAT!!??? What happened??? My account here (facebook) is missing!!! It's like it has been deleted! My previous comments/posts from that account no longer have a username on it. What happend!?? What will I do to retrieve my follows? I don't have a back-up list for it. What do I do?? Please help, I didn't think I would lose all my follows in Batoto. Do you have a back-up of when facebook was still working? Please, I need my follows back.

EDIT: Oops. I didn't notice it was merged to this account.

Edited by Verne Jules, 12 December 2012 - 11:53 AM.

skizio

skizio

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 3 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
password recovery doesn't work for me.
Can I request merging with my facebook account? (skizio)..

Edit: Done ~Grumpy
-------------------------------------------------

Thanks Grumpy

Edited by skizio92, 18 December 2012 - 06:13 AM.

xBrew

xBrew

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Location@warp prt_fild08 50 50, Prontera
I would like my facebook account be merged too please. Thanks :)

---------------
Replied in PM ~Grumpy

Edited by Grumpy, 18 December 2012 - 06:13 AM.

xxParanoidxx

xxParanoidxx

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPotatoland~!
Hello, I'll like to merge this account with my other account, since I can't log in with facebook anymore.

my other username was xxParanoidDollxx (link to it)
I really need my account back because I have to upload chapters for my group. :(

Thank you very much!

----------------------------
Done ~Grumpy

Edited by Grumpy, 18 December 2012 - 06:15 AM.

Bajo el Puente Scans En Español

Grupo dedicado a traducir webtoons Coreanos y mangas de horror

Unete a nuestro grupo, no necesitas experiencia para unirte, te enseñamos lo que no sabes hacer :D Bueno eso solo aplica para los puestos que no tenga que ver con traducción ya que si quieres ser traductor tienes que hablar Inglés, Coreano o Japones.

Join us! You don't have to speak Spanish to join, and don't worry about how to communicate with everyone in hour group.

Most of our members speak English!!

www.bepscans.com

pluki7

pluki7

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationJakarta, Indonesia
Hi, I just made this account and would like to have my previous facebook account be merged with this one. My facebook ID is pluki7. Is this the right way to request for account merging? Please let me know if this isn't.

--------------------
Most people PM me, but it's fine... But I couldn't verify the identity of the two to be the same user with what I have.
I have sent an email to your facebook email address. Can you send me a reply email (don't delete my body) from your facebook email (pluki7@in***********) to [email protected] (this is also the from address, so, just press reply) saying that you are pluki7 on batoto requesting user merger. Then I'll go ahead with the merger. ~Grumpy

---

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your quick response :batoto_024:

Edited by pluki7, 20 December 2012 - 03:13 PM.

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
I would like my facebook account to be merged.

Nickname: ♔ Burst ♚

--------------
Done ~Grumpy

Wildman496

Wildman496

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I got it to work with the login fix but if this might be a recurring issue, should I perhaps request a merge anyway?

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

I got it to work with the login fix but if this might be a recurring issue, should I perhaps request a merge anyway?

you should, just to be safe~^^~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

If it worked you shouldn't have anything to merge your account with.

If you ended up making to accounts you can request a merge, but it doesn't make anything "safer".

BlitzRazor

BlitzRazor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Hi,
Can you help me merge this account with my old one (BlitzRazor) and if possible use that username?

BlitzRazor

BlitzRazor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Thanks for the assistance Grumpy!!
Really appreciate this!!

Jonathan Loiacono

Jonathan Loiacono

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Same thing happended to me and my mangainn account. and then the username and pw for this after resett took awhile to actually log me in. Stupid Facebook.

Forgame Cheatcode

Forgame Cheatcode

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
It's work for me. Thank you

Alex1993

Alex1993

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well, it has worked for me but I have had to do it three times now! Could I have my accounts merged? Other account is Wildman496

http://vatoto.com/forums/user/2777-wildman496/

EDIT: Actually, I guess I'd still have to sign in then. Never mind!

Edited by Alex1993, 02 February 2013 - 02:41 PM.

xinhope

xinhope

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 497 posts
  • LocationA land of dream filled with hopes
hello, i'm having the same problem as well. i decided to make a new account so can you please merge it with my old one?
my old account is : 自律型超戦士-XINHOPE
i've just sent a verification mail from my facebook email. i hope that'll suffice?

thank you for the help. sorry for troubling you guys :)

-----------
Done ~Grumpy

Edited by Grumpy, 03 February 2013 - 08:57 AM.

:batoto_015: brvdflt_zpsoo057cdu.jpg :batoto_029:

bleachedsnow

bleachedsnow

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Can you merge this account with my old one? And can you merge it with my old account's username? My old account is: http://vatoto.com/forums/user/23268-bleachedsnow/

I'll send you a verification email. Thanks :D

-----------
Done. But just to note and prevent confusion in the event that I change the name, you can set your display name from settings (http://vatoto.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=displayname) yourself. The login ID (which no one sees but you) remains unchanged if you do that. ~Grumpy

Edited by Grumpy, 05 February 2013 - 09:12 AM.