Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Play a Game: Guess my Avatar and YOU get to decide my next one!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

pandastew

pandastew

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
First to guess my avatar right get to decide the next avatar I put up for others to guess. (must follow batoto rules)

Oh and if it's too easy and I guessed right, I get to change my avatar to anything.

If I guess the avatar you put up for me right I will post a really cute (japanese) girl pic that you will never guess right
I'm looking for good Ramen places in California. Drop me a message if you know one! Thanksss...

want a recommendation on a manga that you may never heard of?

Vinland Saga, Bartender, Otoyomegatari, Katana, Team Medical Dragon, Blood Alone, Dance in the Vampire Bund

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
>.>'' how to guess without any hint.... unless it is an famous one..

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
i will get back to this thread after

pandastew

pandastew

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
the mangaka to this avatar had a very distinctive style of art so all of his/her manga is similar in art form. And the manga this avatar did not get scanlated all the way through (to my dismay) is your clue
I'm looking for good Ramen places in California. Drop me a message if you know one! Thanksss...

Vinland Saga, Bartender, Otoyomegatari, Katana, Team Medical Dragon, Blood Alone, Dance in the Vampire Bund

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

the mangaka to this avatar had a very distinctive style of art so all of his/her manga is similar in art form. And the manga this avatar did not get scanlated all the way through (to my dismay) is your clue

>.>'' really not helping at all,the clue....

if you make guess this hard, then it won't be fun... Tell something about the manga at least...

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Well, I'd certainly think it's from a shoujo romance, the art very much looks like Minami Kanan's work though I can't say I recognize it for sure and a lot of shoujo look like your avatar.........anymore clues? most importantly is the manga on this site?

Spoiler

Edited by svines85, 07 December 2012 - 11:55 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

greenguy

greenguy

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,019 posts
  • LocationArts Precinct
meh.. too hard.. google image search failed : /

pandastew

pandastew

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
I guess it is too hard. Okay the manga is definitely Shonen if not seinen. The artist love the Romance genre and he/she have a new manga out (this mangaka is well known for this art style so if you happened to read it you can definitely see the resemblance). The girl in the avatar below the neck is nude.

pandastew

pandastew

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
ok since I guess this is too hard, I will add a word that is on the title of this manga. School

pandastew

pandastew

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
Alright thanks again for playing. I guess the manga is easier in my mind to guess because I am a big fan of the artist.

This avatar is from School of Water Business a great romance manga taking place in Japan's red light district. The mangaka have a new work out named Duction Man check it out, it won't disappoint.

I will upload a JAV actress picture soon so be sure to follow me and guess!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
This one, eh?

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/toritsu-mizushou-r6722

It does look interesting, a shame it only had 19 chapters of a 22 volume work scanlated though. So, Duction Man, you like that one so far? It looks good. It's actually Inokuma Shinobu as the artist and author, on Water Business he was the artist with another author.

Tn7HA0h.png

pandastew

pandastew

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
too bad no1 able to guess since this mangaka's art style is one of my fav. And yes you should check out his latest manga Duction Man great development and more mature love story.

NOW Guess who is on my Avatar now! hint hint _ _ _ 3 letters that described her field of work.

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover
I'm thinking AV, but that's two letters...

yes, i bite

fp | ig

pandastew

pandastew

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
JAV *wink*

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/
a Japanese P&^%$T@r ?
gigidygigidy