Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

thank you!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

polun

polun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
thank you to the person who is uploading the new one outs chapters!!
i've been wanting to read volume 14 since foreverrr
thank you so much!

alfador

alfador

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
Yes, glad to see someone picked it up since Endless Abyss was being so slow about it.

Amplify

Amplify

Potato

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationEngland

Yes, glad to see someone picked it up since Endless Abyss was being so slow about it.

Hi, I'm a cleaner for Endless Abyss.

E-A is only being slow about One Outs because they have no translator for the project at all. We have many future chapters of One Outs already cleaned and ready as well as a good typesetter, we simply don't have a translator to work on the project though as the previous one left months ago.

http://endlessabyss.host56.com/?p=2073

alfador

alfador

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
Well, that's reasonable. I should thank you guys for all the work you've put into the series so far, as well :)

Just glad that this series is moving along

Depravity

Depravity

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

I've joined up (in the same vein as preceding posters) to give my thanks to whoever's going about and updating One Outs -- it's greatly, greatly appreciated. Please, keep them coming!

LonelyRurouni

LonelyRurouni

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Thank you for continuing the greatness that is one outs!

antithese

antithese

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thank you so much! 

maicap22

maicap22

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

i just joined to express my gratitude to the one updating one outs. thank you so much.

raiy0

raiy0

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Thank you for the hardwork, we have seen more chapters translated in this month then in the last whole year.

Edited by raiy0, 10 October 2013 - 01:22 PM.