Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Remnants of Whitebeard pirates under Blackbeard Regime

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Ilan

Ilan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
So, what do you guys think the fate of the remnants of so called one of the strongest pirate in the new age?

I think most of them were killed by blackbeard and his nakamas, some maybe under blackbeard's rule, some hiding in the shadow being hunted down. Thats kind of irony since they once a superpower under the leadership of the strongest man in the world yet being hunted down like dogs in the new age.

Since Blackbeard was once with whitebeard pirate, most of his targets must be the remnants of whitebeard pirates since another yonkou maybe still neutral with him.

Edited by Ilan, 05 December 2012 - 02:04 PM.

Alien Entity

Alien Entity

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 459 posts
  • LocationBatoto
kinda doubt that in a way,perhaps Shanks probably told them how dangerous he is. So most of them will keep a distance from him. The only ones will die,are those who seek revenge. But for the hunting part you could be right too.

Edited by Alien Entity, 10 December 2012 - 03:15 PM.

!

bxy0.png

17.jpg

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts
The Whitebeard pirates are probably waiting for the right time. I think it was hinted in the War of the Best that Blackbeard will fight Shanks in the future. I mean, their top fighters were pretty much matched up against each other. Then there's Luffy, we know that the Whitebeard pirates think very highly of him. We also know that Luffy will inevitably fight Blackbeard at some point in time and he will absolutely need the firepower.

Edited by infamous, 09 December 2012 - 09:25 PM.