Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Theory About the Organization WH [Spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

junkmutt

junkmutt

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
The [Spoilers] go as far as the current chapter on Batoto.

Anyway my theory is this: WH was created, or is being controlled, by North. I am mostly basing this theory around the prison Alcatraz. In one of the chapters North says that she is not powerful enough to take on Varette "At this time", this means that she is gaining power. Alcatraz is a prison that saps witches of their power making them unable to escape. I am guessing that this power is going straight to North as a way for her to regain her strength. The fact that there are several high ranking WH, that we know of, working with her improves the likelihood of this being the case.

Lynn

Lynn

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNot telling
I hadn't thought of that.

It'd be interesting if that turned out to be true, but I think that it might also mean that someone very high up (maybe even one or two of the sponsors) would be in on it.

"Be happy to be alive . . . . . . . . . if the world ends as you know it, be even happier" - Me