Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Has this series been dropped?

Karakuri Circus Help Dropped

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TomDaloof

TomDaloof

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hello there! My name is Tomas and I created this Batoto account just to post this! If you are not in to wishy-washy ranting and want to go straight to the point, skip to the fourth paragraph.

I really love this manga. The characters and the story are amazing! Began reading it not more than a week ago and I cannot express how attached I've become with it.

However when I was half-way through the story, I noticed that this is quite an old series, and the last time a chapter came to be was roughly an year ago. And I have to admit, I was shocked 'How can such a good series not have been updated in so long?'. I mean, the art may not be the best in the market but the storyline is incredible and more than compensates the drawings.

I was too fond of the manga to abandon it at that point, so I read it all the way to the end. And now, I am afraid of never finishing it.

So, is there any possibility of this being picked up? It doesn't have to be updated regularly, hell, I've seen that it has 43 volumes, so I don't care if it was updated one volume per year or less... I just want to know if someday I'll have the chance to reach the end of this fantastic series.

Thanks for the attention if you spared it, and sorry if I wasted your time. If you have any link I could download other chapters translated in english, portuguese or spanish, please let me know!

Kindly, Tomas

Edited by TomDaloof, 03 December 2012 - 05:22 AM.

uchihahwan66

uchihahwan66

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

hi there fellow karakuri circus fan!!

I think the reason why it was dropped was cuz it was licensed or something.  If it isn't then i seriously wish that another group'll pick it up soon.... perhaps turnip farmers' will be a good scanlating group for it.

yea i know, i love this series too and it pains me that it was dropped at such a cliff hanger.... (lucky for me is that i'm japanese so i bought and read the whole thing).  The story itself wasn't very organized and plot holes came up occasionally, but it was very, VERY touching, and as of now its in my top 10 (out of like 200 something series).  I'm a rather realistic manga reader and don't combine reality with manga like some people do, but honestly, this loosened up my tear buds a whole alot, pained my heart so much, and made me sooooooo happy at the end.  This series seriously should be fully-translated so that more ppl could know this feeling...... (there r so few ppl who know of this series and i can't talk about it with anyone else...)

btw the manga "ushio to tora" was also made by the same author.  If u like karakuri circus then I think u'll like this one too.  Both r amazing!!!

iphiel

iphiel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts

I'm really glad that finally i found this series, i started to read this one in italian, i bought the first volumes many years ago, but the series was stopped...

It stopped at end of volume 6... (they was splitted in 2, so 12 volumes for me) and it was really a shock XD

i'm really gratefull to the translator, please keep working XD