Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

TRUTH or DARE !

• Please log in to reply
6427 replies to this topic

Emerald39

Emerald39

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 317 posts

Have you ever unintentionally killed one of your pets?

Mushiren

Mushiren

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationFloating about

Have you ever unintentionally killed one of your pets?

Yes.

When I was younger I had a pet lovebird whom I enjoyed the company of, but my family didn't like. I kept it outside and fed it and played with it after school.

One day I forgot to close the cage well after putting the food inside and went to school. Came back to find the cage empty. Cat managed to get into the cage and got the bird.

ToD

Edited by Mushiren, 16 November 2016 - 05:25 PM.

Cx1SVSV.png

Kusunoki

Kusunoki

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 360 posts

Another truth to build up momentum :D

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

What was the most unusual animal that you've eaten? 

Kusunoki

Kusunoki

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 360 posts

I think I've tried crocodile meat when I was little. I don't really remember it though.

I'm pretty sure I've eaten snake stew too. It's a pretty common winter dish where I'm from.

TOD

Ravenous Raven

Ravenous Raven

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • LocationLost & Found

Truff

tumblr_lqx5fbcBGM1qif2tzo1_500.gif

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

Is it true been confess before by someone/ something?

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Ravenous Raven

Ravenous Raven

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • LocationLost & Found

Is it true been confess before by someone/ something?

Yup.

I think the only time I've been genuinely confessed to and not simply hit on/been flirted with, was one time when I was like... eight.

There was this park near my house that my parents/older siblings would always take me to, and there was this kid and his little brother who we'd meet there all the time. I don't remember what his name was, so I'll call him Charlie.

Anyway, Charlie one time tried to pull the whole 'you can't play with me and my brother cuz you're a girl' nonsense. And I was like, 'sure whatever' because not only was I not trying to play with him, I didn't particularly want to, so I just walked away.

And apparently playing hard to get worked like a charm, because he and his brother then started following me around while pretending they weren't.

A couple weeks later I was at the park again, and Charlie was there without his little brother. And he came up to me and said something ridiculous out of nowhere like, 'you're really stupid!'

and I'm just baffled. Not upset at all, just super confused.

And Charlie just runs away.

Then he comes back after about thirty minutes super sheepishly, and he's like, 'sorry for calling you stupid.'

And I respond, 'nah, it's fine. People who insult others usually really mean it about themselves.' (CHILD LOGIC?)

To which Charlie rebuttals, 'I actually really like you.'

Cue me screaming internally because I'm eight and I don't know how to deal with social situations in general, much less this.

And after 30 seconds of dead silence he adds, 'like, a lot.'

And then my mom came and rescued me, and I never went back to that park ever again. Never met Charlie ever again, either.

Truth or Dare?

Emerald39

Emerald39

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 317 posts

Truth; bring it

Ravenous Raven

Ravenous Raven

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 535 posts
  • LocationLost & Found

Truth; bring it

When you envision 'Thanksgiving Dinner', what food is there?

Turkey, I assume, but what else?

List as many things as you can remember in as much detail as possible!

(If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving, any holiday meal would work.)

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

I don't celebrated Thanksgiving. So my roommate though a mock thanksgiving dinner to enlighten me on this weird holiday.

Turkey

Roasted/steamed veggetable

cranberry-related dishes

gravy with biscuits

roasted duck

potato  salad

eggs salad

red snapper/Merlin fish charred to perfection

Soup ( Cream of the Chicken/mushroom/tomateo

MInestone.

Pudding

Pumpkin spice

Beer

wine

cranberry juice

Aunts,Uncle, Grandparents some family member signature's dish

Truth or Dare ?

bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Emerald39

Emerald39

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 317 posts

Have you ever had any near-death experiences?

mod edit: truth, apparently

Edited by ROTFLMAOMAGNETS, 20 November 2016 - 12:18 AM.
it's ToD -> truth/dare -> question/task -> fulfilling it -> ToD -> ...

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.

Have you ever had any near-death experiences?

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Yes when I had appendicitis and the doctor told me if I gotten here a bit slower it would have burst

Tod

pizhhh

pizhhh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,029 posts
  • Locationin jail
T

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Describe the worst movie you've seen

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

OMGWTFBBQPONIES

Equine non grata

• Members
  • 3,853 posts
  • LocationSan Escobar
Pick whichever sounds the worst:

Land of the Lost (2009) - something stupid happens, roll 100d6 for brain cells loss, something stupid happens, roll 100d6 for brain cells loss, something stupid happens, roll 100d6 for brain cells loss, something stupid happens...
Turbulence 3 (2001) - can't describe it because I erased everything about it from my memory

Last Days On Mars (2013) - a bunch of whiny teenagers on vacation/survival camp in australia get trapped in some remote bunker by smart rapist zombies

Sweet Revenge (2002) - you never know what's the point of stuff happening in the movie and the heroine suffers from chronic split personality, where she jumps between "look at me, I'm so tough and clever with my revenge" and "ohmigosh, this is a gun I have in my hand, what do? better drop it in panic, scream and run away like a soon-to-be victim straight out of some cheap horror movie" modes frequently

ToD?

Mod-in-Disguise

FlQCNQa.gif

You <3

Whoever decided to delete this was an idiot.

| Handwritten kanji recognition || KanjiTomo || Kanji converter || J<->E Dictionary |

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

land of the lost TV series was great

can't say i saw the movie though

worst movie i saw was Legion (2010) - prob the only movie i can't finish

do I dare?

do I dare?

do I dare to disturb the universe? in a minute there is time

for decision and revisions which a minute will reverse

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
I will interpret that as "Dare".

Watch a movie that is ranked 3 stars or lower on IMDB. Write a review of it on here.

UIqflpq.jpg

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

The Aztec Mummy Against the Humanoid Robot (1958) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050717/was rated a dismal 2.2 and is available on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNQWSJ570rg. The movie is actually really funny. 

It was part horror (tomb-robbing), part sci-fi (building a frankeinstein robot), and part action flick. The robot literarily has a card up his sleeves - spews out toxic chemicals. The mummy was not really a mummy - I guess there is no budget for bandages, but it could sort of make out sounds like loud grunts, that you could sort of interpret like "What are you doing with that treasure that I'm suppose to guard?" 

If a title fight between a frankeinstein walking in a robot suit and an equally slow trotting zombie pretending to be mummy is not enough for you, you can ad in an evil scientist who can hypnotize women from his car parked in front of their house. My favorite villain line is: "[To build the robot,] I spent countless nights trying to experimenting on little animals, which I enjoyed greatly." There is also the valiant father who saves our heroes during their tomb raiding by pulling out his crucifix and warding off the mummy zombie (hey, aztec zombies  recongnizes jezus too), and then decided to blow himself and the zombie up with a dynamite (because you can't escape holding the crucifix). It almost made me cri.

Overall, a great fun. Someone should try to do another old lowly ranked 50s movie.

Edited by Feisty Bit Moar, 19 December 2016 - 07:08 PM.