Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who is your favorite female?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

paraquat

paraquat

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 238 posts
  • LocationCashin a keg of Natty Ice with Fratmaster Urek "The Man"zino
There are a few ladies in this series, all with their own good and bad qualities. I am wondering who everyones' favorite girl isi in KSKM?

Mine would have to be Akiko. She's highly competent, as shown by the fact that she became president of her club. I also have a thing for glasses, and she looks great with them; even when she takes the glasses off she still stays moe, because she gets all klutzy and confused, and it's adorable. I'd prefer that Minoru end up with her over Nana, because Akiko seems to respect him more, and views him as more of a man rather than just a little brother figure. Which lady is your favorite in this series?

"Koichi really steals! No dignity!" - Jusuke Josder

Cylith

Cylith

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Same as yours for the same reasons lol.

Keyblade666

Keyblade666

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationHumble, Texas
Endou

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
His childhood friend the person he initially did this for. She was against it at first but now basically supports him. They are basically a couple from what I can see. I think it is indirectly confirmed that they will end up together. Feelings for eachother are mutual eventhough he is dense at times. She is only girl he spends time alone with on his freetime from what I read. She now seems to also come to his training sessions to support him on top of his matches. Pretty sure it is going to end with him being a world star fighter with her at his side.

Edited by RS456, 11 January 2013 - 11:08 PM.

Mistaniel

Mistaniel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
I really liked Nana in the beginnig, but I was pissed off when she run to Ibuki! Now she is back close to Minoru, but still - the after taste is bad.
He we probably end up with her and I'm not against it ;)

Back to the topic - Endou or Haruka!

ragamuphin

ragamuphin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Looks like the author's gonna push Akiko with Mamiya.

DualPrinciple

DualPrinciple

Potato

• Members
  • 128 posts

Endou, all the way! Fierce cutey tigress :P

Never forget where you came from; never stop moving onwards. The future is ours for the taking.
What is the difference between a MAN and a SLAVE? The man chooses, the slave obeys.
A wise one knows truth lies in the middle - as all the Opposites are unified unto One.
There is a system in chaos, just as light shines at it's brightest in the dark.

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
whatcolor_isblack.jpg

whatcolor_isred.jpg

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts
  • LocationReichenbach Waterfall

Endou!!! but Haruka is sexy too!!! ahhh but Endou is still the best!

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei

Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka...

Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu

Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

http://www.batoto.net/group/_/c/canis-major-scanlation-r3546

VanquisherR

VanquisherR

Fingerling Potato

• Donator
  • 96 posts
  • Location135th Floor, Tower of God.

Endou-chan~

Love, Hope and Hate are all but Desire by other names.

Proofreader for KiKE Scans
First ever Tower of God RPG - http://umad-mazinbro.deviantart.com

KaazaLite

KaazaLite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

I really liked Nana in the beginnig, but I was pissed off when she run to Ibuki! Now she is back close to Minoru, but still - the after taste is bad.
He we probably end up with her and I'm not against it wink.png

Back to the topic - Endou or Haruka!

Omg, you virgin hunting virgins are hilarious. You're all probably hypocritical harem fans too, and if you are, you make me sick.

Anyways, my favorite? Probably Akiko.

The one I ship with Mimoru? Nana, cuz that's what the story is developing things towards. Minoru is his own character, which girl he likes does not have to be the one I like. The author can change developments if he wants, as long he does it damn well (which is hard to do) and doesn't do it for stupid shit reasons, like popularity contests.

Mistaniel

Mistaniel

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts

Omg, you virgin hunting virgins are hilarious. You're all probably hypocritical harem fans too, and if you are, you make me sick.

Haha, nice one. Calling others like that - you made my day. 

The one I ship with Mimoru? Nana, cuz that's what the story is developing things towards. Minoru is his own character, which girl he likes does not have to be the one I like. The author can change developments if he wants, as long he does it damn well (which is hard to do) and doesn't do it for stupid shit reasons, like popularity contests.

Expectations are one thing, and your opinion another. Not having your own opinion sucks. And btw. 3 years ago when I wrote my post, Nana was really close with Ibuki (as I wrote), so learn to read with understanding and be wary of the time of the post - Mr. Know It All :P