Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Anyone think the main girl will fall for Raito?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Palace Anthene

Palace Anthene

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
and make things harder and painful for the main guy?

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I have a feeling Raito is actually their Tanaka's son/descendent with the main girl.

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
@topic: that exactly is my biggest fear.
@RS456: isn't the whole problem in the plot, that he didn't procreate with the main girl? Well I guess, Tanaka could have made children with the wrong person (virus mutation started in the children leading to the future devastation of earth) and then got together with Kyouko. It could be possible that the whole plan came up after examining the descendants of Tanakas and Kyoukos children and finding out that they didn't carry the mutation /virus in contrast to the descendants of Tanakas children with his first wife.

Edited by Daru, 24 January 2013 - 06:02 PM.

buleKINGZzZz

buleKINGZzZz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationHELL
raito is a girl you idiots ahahaha but you know this isnt a random post though but you know raito might be somehow ralated to yuu and likely he had a connection with the main heroine too but the heroine falling in love with raito is quite possible though but i dont want to jump to conclusions ahaha

Edited by buleKINGZzZz, 05 February 2013 - 02:25 PM.

RS456

RS456

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
I thought the problem was he wasn't supposed to procreate with anyone else except Kyoko otherwise the virus will spread. My guess in Raito's timeline he ended up marrying no one but had mutiple affairs.

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
@RS456: I don't think so... manga tend to depict their romance in a more innocent manner (of course it depends on the genre as well). It would be somewhat pointless as well (something we won't necessarily get to know). Also we got to know that there was a childhood friend he got married to. Wonder what will happen. Youko getting jealous and Tanaka falling for a girl who actually shows interest in him (don't know if that will be the case but I can picture it quite well).

Edited by Daru, 05 February 2013 - 05:24 PM.

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil
no one tought why is she the only one that he can couple with??? just why?

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Is the explanation given through the manga not enough for you? (Remember: genetics and the stuff with mutation cells that will evolve into a horrible virus).

Edited by Daru, 20 February 2013 - 02:10 PM.

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

Is the explanation given through the manga not enough for you? (Remember: genetics and the stuff with mutation cells that will evolve into a horrible virus).

would you kindly tell me why is she the only one that can do it? something like your genetics create a virus if u have a child and the only one that u can do it without the virus manifestation is ur childhood friend is almost impossible, and the fact that she is the only one in the world that can do, makes it even more impossible.

Edited by JokerxHisoka, 26 February 2013 - 12:21 AM.

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
The question would be if this whole situation is meant to be suspicious to us or if it is just something we have to accept. Until the author shows hints of the first I am content with accepting this premise as the wondrous coincidence it is depicted as. You could also go the cheesy way and say that it's fate at work xD.

I mean: it's a manga and with all the time-travelling and super-powers (even though they are based on science) this manga isn't that much on the realistic side so I suspend my disbelief in that one aspect as well and just accept it.

Edited by Daru, 26 February 2013 - 08:04 AM.

JokerxHisoka

JokerxHisoka

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • LocationBrasil

The question would be if this whole situation is meant to be suspicious to us or if it is just something we have to accept. Until the author shows hints of the first I am content with accepting this premise as the wondrous coincidence it is depicted as. You could also go the cheesy way and say that it's fate at work xD.

I mean: it's a manga and with all the time-travelling and super-powers (even though they are based on science) this manga isn't that much on the realistic side so I suspend my disbelief in that one aspect as well and just accept it.

i would accept it as fate if she was part of a fell people that could couple with him but she being the only one in the world is too much, and i think that the so said disease might be what give the abilities.

Edited by JokerxHisoka, 05 May 2013 - 04:03 PM.

Grenji

Grenji

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Would be pretty amusing, and it would also hammer the point home to Yuu to stop being such a beta wuss.

KaazaLite

KaazaLite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

It would be awesome cuz Yuu is such a goddamn loser. It would also make a whole more realistic sense since Yuu is such a goddamn loser.

Sacriven

Sacriven

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts

So much salt in this thread.