Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

How was your day/week?

• Please log in to reply
2446 replies to this topic

Final_Boss

Final_Boss

Fingerling Potato

• Project_FinalBoss
  • 80 posts
  • LocationOver there

I'd say this week hasn't been bad, but not good either.  I'm not really making any progress with scanlation or game development.  I'm supposed to be working on my demo for the video game I'm creating, but I'm stuck learning the fundamentals of Blender seeing as I can't sculpt a mesh for the life of me.  As for scanlation, my cleaner is in the hospital (all my cleaners wind up in the hospital somehow) so I have to either wait for the person to come back from testing, or finish it myself (ending up with a lower quality product).

While I learning blender, I am at least making the [names] for the cutscenes.  I'll add the details to the names over the weekend.  Oh shit, it is the weekend...

Posted Image

Video Game Development | Manga Scanlations

.Jester

.Jester

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
  • LocationMuh bedroom

As for scanlation, my cleaner is in the hospital (all my cleaners wind up in the hospital somehow)

How many Cleaners have you broken to have this knowledge?!

Just another idiot floating around the forums.

Profile Song List Revision (05/13/2016)

83778d15.jpg

Spoiler

Lambdadelta Umineko

Lambdadelta Umineko

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSài Gòn

Very good. I just got more materials for my teaching, more students come to me for further instructions. The money I got from teaching seems to help me in the next few years.

And just now, Liverpool have beaten Leicester with a score of 2-3. I'm a Liverpool fan, hehe.

What a wonderful week.

Final_Boss

Final_Boss

Fingerling Potato

• Project_FinalBoss
  • 80 posts
  • LocationOver there

I'm doing fine this week, I decided to leave the 3D modeling for my upcoming video game to a professional.  I just provide him the art references.  I just finished making the first batch of spreadsheets for him, so we'll see how that goes.  The Scanlation department is temporarily on hiatus until I get a new cleaner though.  I was hoping to finish Uwasa no Midori kun by the end of fall, but not everything can go your way I guess.

Posted Image

Video Game Development | Manga Scanlations

Lambdadelta Umineko

Lambdadelta Umineko

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSài Gòn

Last week there were quite a lot of works that I needed to do. Fortunately, somebody helped me to finish the works and above all, I have collected a lot of money from customers, sweet!

αρняσɖιтє

αρняσɖιтє

Baked Potato

• Appreciation Scans
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationFish bowl

My day so far is not to shabby, just tiring when I just came back recently from vacation from another country. I honestly didn't want to go back home, I wanted to stay. But unfortunately, I can't.

Work is a pain in the ass when I am more of an introvert. I did not appreciate being forced to change. But meh, paycheck is paycheck.

My week just started so not much to say. Last week was memorable.

Third year of college

groups I work for:

Spoiler

Faederwulf

Faederwulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Fun as always, playing games and reading manga.