Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

German speaking Community of Kubera fans

Kubera german

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany
As inspired by similar topics in other subforums of other Manga/Manhwa, I decided to open a thread for those who speak german and whatnot.

Should be useful to discuss specific topics of the manhwa and whatever. Might also be useful for pointing out issues that are relevant or otherwise interesting for those that speak german or to organize possible community projects (like fan translation projects, fanfic or other stuff that seems to reasonable degree releated to the world of Kubera) from and/or for the german speaking Kubera fan community.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
I don't know if this is of any help, but if you want to order the Kubera books in Germany, try this internet shop: http://modern-graphics.de/shop/ They have also 2 big shops in Berlin, so if you ever should happen to visit someone there, do not miss a visit. They will order nearly everything from every imaginable country for you...

I am sorry if I have upset you personally with my overreaction. I have maybe ongoing brain damage from all the beatings :(
Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler