Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Locationon the head of a random person
This is a summary of what has happened in the role playing thread of batotia city to newcomers and people from the past who could not keep up and became confused over what has happened.shall be updated by me and any other people .updates will be in green like this ( cause i like the color)

Mod Note: Please keep conversations in this thread to a minimum (better yet, not at all). All conversations should be held in the main thread.

this is the short biography of the latest active players (so you will be able to know what they do for a living)
will be updated so stay tuned
Spoiler

and this is the latest summary of what has happened lately in batotia city(may contain mature stuff so HAHA!)
Spoiler

Edited by SHIJYUYO-DUCK, 04 December 2012 - 08:14 AM.

QUACK QUACK QUACK 
SA,JIGOKU NO TAMESHIMINA.
In the morning light let my roots take flight

Watch me from above like a vicious dove
They don't see me come, who can blame them?
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why
garokill.gif

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Location....good question.....
I love the idea here but.. . . "Creator of many babies"?. . . (sigh). Well it's not wrong exactly, but it's also not quite accurate. Let's just say "children" is in quotes for a reason lol. More of my creations (better word) will make an appearance in time.

That said though, great job Duck. This really does a nice job of pulling things together :)

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
I'm still laughing over several of the character descriptions, but namely Original's and Inumori's. The rapist (therepist), and creator of many children...
That's great, it really is, I love it, I can't stop laughing.

But I agree with Inumori, fantastic job on the current situation.

A little more to add is the fact that Maia and Inumori are currently passed out in the orphanage due to sheer exhaustion, and Nyaula has just blinked back into existence from some unknown region/realm? It is unknown where she was, and what she was doing in her absence. The damage to the city, caused by the fall of the altima, the few patrons who were at war, Eyz-chan, and the shadow creatures, has been repaired, yet the darkness which Maia summoned has once more covered the city, though it has lightened a bit since she lost conciousness. It is as of yet unknown where the pet hamster has disappeard to, sunflower seeds, pancakes and all. The priest has also mysteriously vanished, as well as some of the other patrons of the city.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!
You have amazed me once again, Shijyuyo. Good job on creating this thread.

the humor you included when describing the characters made me laugh . !
keep it up.

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Er... S-Duck.... there was no one night stand between Inu and Maia, though it was pretty funny thinking of it like that.... the creation of Mai was due to Inumori severing one of Maia's shadows from her life force, and the child was literally ripped into existence as he split the shadow in two, separating the "power" from the other half, which was left as a child. Inumori consumed the power, and brought the newly created child to the orphanage. Until the situation was figured out, Maia was intent on killing Inumori, then finally calmed down.

X-chan broke into several houses and businesses looking for a "target" she was assigned to find. Currently believes that target is Maia and took pictures to send to her "boss" for confirmation. Her second "target" is one of her own choosing, though she doesn't know that it was Eyz that destroyed her Manga Shop, therefore has no leads as of yet.

Nyaula recieved a medal from Maia for Bravery as she faced the unknown shadows summoned by Maia that were, and still, roaming the city.

Maia currently looking for Eyz as well after reading background information on her.

Edited by Maia, 29 November 2012 - 06:40 PM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming
i wish more was in the summary due to to what I have myself involved in >_<

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
What do you need to know, Rocky?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
why x-chan looking for people, who was that cat, and this orginization or do i have to work that out with her

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Okay, X works for some organization that is looking for "The cat that stalks the shadows", basically, Maia, because of the abilities that they somehow discovered she has. As for the organization itself, you will have to work that out with X, because that is unknown to even myself. Though X's last few posts explain it for the most part, at least on her end.

Except for the organization. That is still in the dark.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
i definitely know what im gonna pm her then :)

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Locationon the head of a random person
This is a summary of what has happened in the role playing thread of batotia city to newcomers and people from the past who could not keep up and became confused over what has happened.shall be updated by me and any other people .updates will be in green like this ( cause i like the color)

this is the short biography of the latest active players (so you will be able to know what they do for a living)
will be updated so stay tuned
Spoiler

and this is the latest summary of what has happened lately in batotia city(may contain mature stuff so HAHA!)
Spoiler

oops i did not meant to do that but its okay this is the new one

Edited by SHIJYUYO-DUCK, 02 December 2012 - 04:51 AM.

QUACK QUACK QUACK 
SA,JIGOKU NO TAMESHIMINA.
In the morning light let my roots take flight

Watch me from above like a vicious dove
They don't see me come, who can blame them?
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why
garokill.gif

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

after a small crisis which sent the people of batotia into shijyuyo's mansion.

Hey Duck just clarifying something. Early on in the town just after the the impact that gave Eyz her powers I constructed a series of bunkers throughout the underground in case of emergencies. These bunkers are not part of your Duck-cave, they're just shelters for people. There are also tunnels connecting them which everyone knows about, maintenance tunnels that only you, me, Maia, and Never know about, and secret tunnels left behind from when I was building them that only Maia and I know about and can navigate.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
For those that don't know, we are in the "Organization Arc"

Edited by Sir Flash, 05 December 2012 - 09:02 AM.

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
I'm just a random dude that believes in Pharos being emo... WOW! That's so badass... (being sarcastic)

Edited by ♔ Burst ♚, 04 December 2012 - 11:26 PM.

Kayley

Kayley

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNot here.

lal and kaelli had a catfight. the citizen were ordered to hide within their homes.

Lol.

Is my sig too small now?

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts

Lol.

I second this.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Having escaped the confinement of Liar's dimention the Mayor and Inumori had made it back safely to Screaming Symphonies to discuss the new situation, while X listened in as usual, hoping to catch vital information. Shijyuyo was somehow ressurrected and returned to the city, while Neverknown was in an accident that had him buried beneith layers of debris and rubble. Maia's brother returned to Batotia, thus revealing the relationship between himself, Maia, and Ashax. Inumori suggested that the four of them go to the shadow realm so they could talk in private, and though Ashax refused, Inumori, Neo, and Maia all went, Maia having left Mai in the care of her assassin, Kaelii. X, having heard of them going, tried to make it as quickly as she could, but failed to get there in time to follow the trio. Frustrated beyond belief over her failure, she left the city to train in secret.

Flash, having realized that Maia was not in the city tried to contact her via telepathy, but due to the large drain on himself, they could not keep the conversation up, and he made plans to contact her when she returned. Liar vansihed, and no one has heard anything from him since, while a new worker joined Screaming Symphonies and a traveler made his way into the city. Neo returned first and started talking to Ashax in the bar at SS, and finally Maia and Inumori returned as well. Eyz received a mysterious phone call twice, and not saying anything to anyone fled in fear of her life. Shortly after her disappearance her house was ransacked by a large number of soldiers who had somehow managed to get past the guardians and tenders set up to protect the city.

Now believeing this was a direct attack by The Organization, Maia and Inumori have begun forming a massive army. A gigantic Hellfire Dragon is now perched on top of Screaming Symphonies, its tail causing small earthquakes throughout the city, while the army is now in defensive formation, waiting for thier orders. X has returned, though no one has been able to recognize her, fortunately for X, due to one of her new found abilities.

(If anyone has more to add to the recent summary because I missed something, please feel free to do so.)

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts

Shit, I lost track of what's going on.

Inumori

Inumori

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 66 posts

Shit, I lost track of what's going on.

I haven't. Still It's been a damn while since this was updated. I'll take care of it when Batotia thread comes back to life.

P.S. this one is for Batotia City not The War.

The War does not currently have a summary thread to my knowledge.

Edited by Inumori, 12 July 2013 - 02:17 AM.

The Dog's Woods

Spoiler

An Adventure by Mischief

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Yeah, this is severely outdated. 

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.