Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Shitstorm ahoy!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Ulquiorra

Ulquiorra

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 215 posts
  • LocationUrAnus.
Ahoy there~ I don't know if this is the correct forums for this... But we'd like to clear out some things before other lies will be said.

As some of you people know, Renzokuzei which is founded and leaded by Derek, is a group for picking up DROPPED or never picked up manga.

Also did he say that any group could pick any projects they wanted from his group so they could pick up new ones.
Yet he is contradicting himself by saying he's taking back projects from VIS(Village Idiot Scans), SS(Simple Scans), Japanzai and our group Orinjido.

Even though the projects are still active for all of our groups, he has decided to just "steal" them back and start another scanlation war(Reminder of what he did to VIS a while back).

Projects he wants to steal:

Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Japanzai)
Tonari no Kashiwagi-san (Village Idiot Scans)
Ore ga Heroine (Orinjido & Village Idiot Scans)
Oniichan dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne (Village Idiot Scans)
Kitsune no Akuma to Kuroi Madousho (Simple Scans)
Sexual Hunter Riot (SHR) (Orinjido)

Here is a little something he said to one of our other admins at Orinjido, though i have taken out his name since he doesn't want to look bad.

<`Derek> i know someone who is rather interested in translating ore ga heroine.
<********> ?
<********> And I would give up my current joint.... why?
<`Derek> figured you'd think something like that
<********> lol
<`Derek> SHR is going to fall rather solely into RZK's hands in the future
<`Derek> given that roankun will drop the series once I find a replacement

Therefore i have concluded...
That this would fit Derek perfectly.
Since he has given up on his group's ideals.

Posted Image

Edited by Cresent, 08 November 2012 - 11:26 PM.

3c0md.png

Daktyl

Daktyl

Discord King

• Contrib Mods
  • 825 posts
  • LocationMI, USA
I don't want a "shitstorm" >_>
Shitstorms are ugly, smelly, and just bad overall v.v

My words are my own, and do not represent Batoto in any way, shape, or form unless otherwise stated in the post itself ^.^

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference
Not again...

Posted Image

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
ehh?! but what does it have anything to do with Batoto comic hostin.....

I think you can put this info in your scanlation's info page or recruitment page but I definitely don't think it belong here.
Plus if Derek-kun wants to "steal" the serie from your groups and other, I don't think they can be anything done about it.
If he wants to do the chapters, why not let him? It isn't as he have the steal translated scripts and there are many other groups that done
the same serie as others. It maybe true he doesn't stands to his ideal but I don't see the harm still since group's ideals changes too xD

"Scanlation war".. It is actually first time I heard of it. An war between groups to see who does release faster or two group debates on which group
takes over an series? xD...interesting indeed.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

CrazyRed98

CrazyRed98

What Legends Are Made Of

• The Company
  • 514 posts
  • LocationBed
This matter is a matter for your scanlator groups to discuss and to come to terms. This has nothing to do with batoto. We will continue to remain neutral and impartial on these matters. Just like last time please refrain from posting this in our community.
~~~CrazyRed98~~~
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
Posted Image