Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Strand Underline

fiction story

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
Well... today is just one of those days... and this story just develop of the stormy day. I can't really think of an title for it but if anyone have a better one to suggest, please tell me.

Prologue
I hugged myself tightly...
I stand still on the ground,my back plastered to the wet cement. Leaning against the wall, I feel something wet
wrap tightly around me.
It’s cold..
The rain was just a drizzle, almost delicate as it coated my body. The smell of wet asphalt was intoxicating. Nothing seemed real for these moments; shattering pieces lays broken besides me. Look up. No, around? Crowded area fill with dazzling lights…but from where I stand, I can only hear their voices. And what? Nothing, I don’t seem to be in this world…
I’m cold…
And for these seconds that felt like these minutes that flowed like days that flow away leaving a stranded underline I can't contain. I stand there as life around me continued on.the feeling that my body withered there, there was nothing more to stop. No more? This was how it was going to be, melding with the rain. Only if…
My heart…will be cold as the rain drippings…
No, there was no blood shed here today. But slowly, quickly, the rain fell and…
Why…this feeling…so…
Nostalgic, I didn’t move…

Please…don’t leave me…I need…
there is something I don't quite understood.What is this feeling of "loneliness" when feelings eventually fade and habits take their place? If there was an answer…
I can’t find it…if only…
And this was how it was going to end, I figured. Looking up, he stood there towering over my body. His eyes staring back at mines.
A tear or is it the rain?
He stood there unmoving, hands by his side, his presence leaving a weight on my chest.

And if one can reclaim their feeling in rain, I can't...
He made his move. He reached down with hands drenched in rain. A touch, a feeling, neither of these came. He stopped short of my face only to linger there. With a last attempt, I reached out but my body wouldn’t listen. All I could hear was the tapping of the rain against the world. He retreated and at that moment the world shattered…
Come to me…

If anyone like to help me with the story that will be great, not a good writer so one or two co-writers is welcome ^^
pm me and tell me your idea. That's all ...enjoy. Chapter one is in pre-development stage..><''....

Edited by NyaulaWander, 07 November 2012 - 09:38 PM.

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
This is really nice. I'm interested in reading more, Wanderous. Please continue.
Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~
>.>'' when did my niichan start using my whole name? ... niichan will be in it but will not be mention when.
*chuckles* you will be special. Mama will be in there too. No usernames, chara/name will be different too~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

>.>'' when did my niichan start using my whole name? ... niichan will be in it but will not be mention when.
*chuckles* you will be special. Mama will be in there too. No usernames, chara/name will be different too~

Eh? When I'm serious and not doing forum roleplay? But yeah, it's sweet of you to add me to the story.
Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...