Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Question about superior sura

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
Something that i have often asked myself is this: How exactly can superior suras travel in space? Garuda and Vrirta have wings so I can understand if they fly around there.. (although not since there is no air to push around....) So how exactly do they make it possible?

We saw kasak using some kind of technique to travel, but that is like a tunnel. I hardly belive that is something you do when you go around in space looking for food by killing other clans.... so any ideas on how they do? Does the Kinnara galloping around ^_^, does the Gandharva swim around o_0 ... and in what.. (since space lacks solid excistence to go/walk/swim in...

Any ideas?

(as for why the tunnel isn't an option, it seemed like a transcendental and it's impossible for transcendentals to be used be everyone, because of attributes.. and it might even be a unique transcendental and not your average attribute transcendental)

Edited by krackenker, 04 November 2012 - 02:54 PM.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
They don't obey the laws of physics. :D

No, this isn't an opinion. They don't need those wings. In the finite, Utpala in Sura form just floated in the air without moving. Probably using transcendentals.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts
Vritra halfs have the Gate of Crescent and Nastika have Gate of Full Moon...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Yeah, a gate was my thought also. Like why Ganharva needs God Kubera to form a gate to the Sura Realm, I just assumed they would travel between planets in the same way. Not actual space travel in the physical sense like the humans are stuck with.

Tn7HA0h.png

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
Yep, if it was a Physical travel, imagine the sheer SPEED they would need to use :/

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
Bore,that isn't rly that relevant, they dont have the same sense of time.. what is an hour for us could be years for them and if you got eternal life, time isn't that much of a problem^^

As for transcendentals, using gates to travel between realms, i can accept that.. but if so why can't Gandharva do it himself... that brings me back to my first post, that it's attribute that enables the use of gates, and if it is then all suras cant be able to use it.. like Gandharva and they would require their own means of transportation... ex. physical..... and the floating is probably a wind(vayu) transcendental, like Asha at the burning magicians guild when she uses Bhavati vayu and walks in the air.

Edited by krackenker, 05 November 2012 - 08:35 AM.

Kreiri

Kreiri

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 254 posts
Even if Gandharva could do it before Cataclysm, he's probably too weak at this point.

Signia

Signia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
I thought superior sura could just fly through space since Yuta said it took him about 15 years to get to Willarv from wherever planet he was on during the Cataclysm. Of course, that could just be him. ._.

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
Oh yeah i forgot that point..... but it does add to my point about the time aspect... (which is pretty much non existant for those kind of far to ancient beings)
and if it is something used by all then Yuta or Maruna should be able to do it, Gandharva being to weak is plausible tho

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
Yuta said it took him a while. Whether he actually took fifteen years is unknown. We don't know if he left Isholy immediately after the Cataclysm, just that Visnu left him in the human realm.