Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Games!

• Please log in to reply
230 replies to this topic

yelim0503

yelim0503

Potato Spud

• tC Trainee
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWithin the Universe

OMG Okami, I LOVE THAT GAME

I love the art, humour and original gameplay EVERYTHING I GUESS omg i forgot that little bugs name nooooooooo

Lol, That Little bug's Name is Issun.

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
The Zelda Series (Shocking Right!?) waiting on Skyward Sword :/

BF3
Dark Souls
Elder Scrolls Series
etc :P

Oh and I am on the 7th Installment of Umineko no Naku Koro Ni Chiiru VN or rather SN.

Edited by Link, 25 October 2011 - 12:20 AM.

NyneShadow

NyneShadow

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 12 posts
Currently addicted to Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition and Payday: The Heist

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
I have played Dead Island, Dead Space 1 & 2, Crysis 1& 2, Killing Floor, Left 4 Dead 1& 2, Resident Evil 4 & 5, Mass Effect 1& 2, Dragon Age: Origins, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Th Last Remnant, Final Fantasy X-2, Portal, Alien Sawrm, Blacklight: Tango Down, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield 3 beta ^^

Online games that I have played are Dofus, Runescape, Maplestory, Luna Online, Lunia, Rusty Hearts, Gunz, S4 League, Flyff, Fiesta, Eden Eternal, Archlord, Wolf Team, well, those are the ones that I could remember, though I have played many more ^^

Two online FPs games that I play right now are Combat Arms Europe and Alliance of Valiant Arms ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

Aleks

Aleks

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
curently i'm in total war shogun 2, awesome STR game and mostly correct historically speaking (sengoku era)
and can't wait for skyrim to be out :P

Graeystone

Graeystone

Potato

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationNW PA
Currently playing - Titan Quest : Immortal Throne, Ar Tonelio 1, and just put Prototype on for the PC.

Have played and/or finished - Final Fantasy IV-X2, All Breath of Fire games except Quarter, Wild ARMs 1-3, Chrono Trigger, Parasite Eve 1&2, Legend of the Dragoon, Legend of Legaia 2, Final R-Type, most of Square's Mana games, Castlevania Symphony of the Night, . . .and list is getting too big. . .

Edited by Graeystone, 03 November 2011 - 01:02 PM.

Posted Image

Power without Love leads to tyranny. Love without Power to protect will fade.

The only absolute thing about absolute techniques is that sooner or later somebody absolutely breaks them.

There are no fan-boys. Just an-girls who don't need a bra and their plumbing is on the outside.

gin_gin

gin_gin

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • Locationover there!!! *points finger*
I am currently playing Disciples III and Lots of RPG games (like Aveyond yay!). I tried playing penumbra but I can't continue any further since it always creeps me out :P.

@ Undead Tofu >> I am also waiting for The World is made of Paper to be finished ^^
nosebleed worthy:

Spoiler

Senesce

Senesce

Potato

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRivendell
I'm not too keen with games but here are some of the games i play/played.

Spoiler

"Remember this always: the fly, even in paradise, must always exist on shit."
- Frances Pauli from The Fly in Paradise

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Recently played a bit of Dungeon Defenders... sort of a 3rd Person Tower Defense game... It's a lot of fun, definitely worth its money. (i pirated it tho, lulz)
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts
LIMBO
Posted Image

released last year but only got to play it just recently.. eerie and cool ^^

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

Colour

Colour

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 877 posts
  • LocationIn a Box of Crayons
@Bumblebee you know the team behind Limbo is making a new game soon and it looks just a good as Limbo.

As for me. I can't wait till Friday. Skyrim will be released and then for a couple of weeks I'll eat, sleep, and live Skyrim. (with room for reading some Manga ofc)

Synchrostar

Synchrostar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

I'm not too keen with games but here are some of the games i play/played.

Spoiler

OEH osu =D i play it as well

Senesce

Senesce

Potato

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRivendell

OEH osu =D i play it as well

Oooh I want to spectate you =D

Synchrostar

Synchrostar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

Oooh I want to spectate you =D

send me pm in osu =D
mayb tomorrow, gtg now~

Senesce

Senesce

Potato

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • LocationRivendell

send me pm in osu =D
mayb tomorrow, gtg now~

I shall try my best to get on. I haven't been playing lately, but will do! I shall do so. ;D

bumblebee310

bumblebee310

Potato

• Members
  • 189 posts

@Bumblebee you know the team behind Limbo is making a new game soon and it looks just a good as Limbo.

As for me. I can't wait till Friday. Skyrim will be released and then for a couple of weeks I'll eat, sleep, and live Skyrim. (with room for reading some Manga ofc)

i tried to read about that news and i think that Playdead won't disappoint (hopefully).
Have fun playing!

---------- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. ----------

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
I'm playing Lost Odyssey, Mass Effect 2, The Witcher, League of Legends, and Torchlight. I plan on getting Bastion and Arkam City.

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

Recently played a bit of Dungeon Defenders... sort of a 3rd Person Tower Defense game... It's a lot of fun, definitely worth its money. (i pirated it tho, lulz)

Oh sweet. I was planning to get that game on my Android. Did you play it on PC or on mobile? I'm kind of curious about that game. The game looked pretty cool.

Also:
Battlefield 3. Soon, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Hohoho. I got a new computer just for these.

Synchrostar

Synchrostar

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

Oh sweet. I was planning to get that game on my Android. Did you play it on PC or on mobile? I'm kind of curious about that game. The game looked pretty cool.

Also:
Battlefield 3. Soon, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Hohoho. I got a new computer just for these.

I'm jelly. i want a new pc for bf3 as well, but i gtg wait for another 6-8 months, so that means I've got to put up with cod4 a little bit longer. Not like i dislike that game or sumthin.

KayBorn3000

KayBorn3000

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts
  • LocationEcchi Land

I actually havent played much on my 360 this year, I hate FPS so since that is the dominant cash cow right now, thats why.

However this is what I am looking Forward to next year.

Spoiler

Spoiler