Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kubera Wiki

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

HURA

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
The blog entries for 47-49 have been added. Some interesting tidbits! Ep.47

44-46 were also added last week but I think I forgot to post here.

I started adding the condensed version of the blog entries on webtoons.com. For those who have an account on their app, I'd like to ask that you "like" my blog-related comments (my username there is カブトガニ) so they will float to the top once they reach ~11 likes. Thanks.

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 07 April 2015 - 09:10 AM.

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

The Wiki has had over 20,000 hits this week which shows that lot of us are really interested in the current story line   :lol:  .No big surprise . 

The  monthly Kubera poll! is also doing well it has 32 responses in four days , last month we had 66 responses in 34 days .

http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Poll

Battradio

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Some wikis put last appearance together with first debut. And some put all appearances, mentioning all episodes or chapters the character appeared in.

I consider taking that method later in Kubera Wiki. The story has dozens of characters and those.

Can't decide

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
Adding "last appearance" would be extra work, I think, because we'd have to have someone update a bunch of characters every week. It's hard enough keeping up with other stuff. I can see that being useful once the story is over, however.

There are nearly 100 named characters so far in the webtoon. I've considered having some sort of database (Lua table) listing all character appearances and mentions, but that would be a TON of work to compile.
Wait, now that I think about it, having the database would take out the work of updating a dozen characters articles every week. It would just be a matter of someone updating the database weekly once I set up some scripts.
Gaaaahhh, more things for my to-do list... Thanks a lot, Jassim!!!! (j/k, it's actually a good idea)

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 11 April 2015 - 08:50 PM.

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Yeah, it would be best to wait until the webtoon is over for that kind of thing. If we put it in now we'd have to update a lot of the characters' pages pretty much every chapter.

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
The blog posts for 50-52 are up on the wiki. Thanks again to the birdie. The only one with new (to us) info would be 51 (poor Sagara).

Update: Aww hell, I keep saying I'm going to post these on the Webtoons thread... Please excuse the double post. T_T

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 14 April 2015 - 06:22 AM.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

Spoiler

i see what you did there.... lol

but isnt Rana professor too?

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

lol

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

i see what you did there.... lol

but isnt Rana professor too?

I'll put her in. I wasn't planning on having the navboxes go live until mobile support for them happens first, which is in the works according to Wikia. I was testing them out on Lutz Sairofe's page if anyone wants a look or has ideas for other navboxes, or finds mistakes/missing info, etc.

Edited by Horseshoe Crab, 01 May 2015 - 01:36 AM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts
  • LocationSomewhere I can daydream in peace, hopefully.

Since there's a new month, I propose we use my idea :P

For next month, what about "Which character is the biggest Troll of the series?"

1.  Visnu- I really have to explain?
  2.  Claude- and his donuts. and popcorn.
  3.  Alex God!Kubera- "Hmm. I'll kill you. Wait no. I'll let you decide. And invite you to the restaurant. Did you know I had your mom killed?"
  4.  Asha - ...
  5.  Hura 
  6. etc.

Some stuff I made: All's here!

My profile on fanfiction.net is here.

Check Kubera out if you don't know it!

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

April%20poll_zpsfha0zlbg.png

April's poll has 95 votes and thats the highest response that there has been to our monthly poll .Now that we have an idea of why people like to read Kubera , I think we should find out who like to read kubera .

Naulie we are not  ignoring your idea , but i don't find that as interesting as some other poll questions , maybe i don't understand your thoughts on it .  

Edited by battradio, 01 May 2015 - 07:44 PM.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

April%20poll_zpsfha0zlbg.png

April's poll has 95 votes and thats the highest response that there has been to our monthly poll .Now that we have an idea of why people like to read Kubera , I think we should find out who like to read kubera .

Naulie we are not  ignoring your idea , but i don't find that as interesting as some other poll questions , maybe i don't understand your thoughts on it .  

Hmm. I proposed that as a "funny" question to ask, rather than an "interesting" question statistics-wise.

Kind of like a most hated character pole... Wait... that's an idea...

Because it's fun to see Leez dying inside and outside all over the place it's a story of romance, psychology and humor. And horror. A little. 

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts
The total # of votes for the April 2015 poll was 96. Only the poll on which is your favorite Top 10 character drew in more votes at 126, but that's because it was up for two months during last summer's hiatus. :D

New poll is now up. battradio is interested in some statistics. :)

I like the biggest troll idea, but I suspect there are still a few under-the-radar trolls that we have no idea about yet! And we all know the biggest troll of them all is......Currygom.

Nualie

Nualie

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,057 posts

The total # of votes for the April 2015 poll was 96. Only the poll on which is your favorite Top 10 character drew in more votes at 126, but that's because it was up for two months during last summer's hiatus. :D

New poll is now up. battradio is interested in some statistics. :)

I like the biggest troll idea, but I suspect there are still a few under-the-radar trolls that we have no idea about yet! And we all know the biggest troll of them all is......Currygom.

The only reason I didn't mention her was because she's not really a character...

Trollest panel was sooo this one. T_T

Spoiler

Horseshoe Crab

Horseshoe Crab

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 551 posts

Trollest panel was sooo this one. T_T

Spoiler

Hey, that would be a cool idea for a future poll: Trolliest panel (including the above)! We should start making a list.

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

A fun poll is fine with me , but it should have artwork with it . Claud with an orange wig would be fun 

rojo

rojo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,395 posts
Something to add to her wiki page: "Laila" means night! In various languages it can mean "nightfall" or "born at night" as well. Fitting for the Priest of Darkness, isn't it?

Upset

Upset

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

I have a question

I didn't know where to ask and didn't want to make another thread, and this one seemed the best suited, so:

the first of the alt names, Fermein du bosenen. What language is that? >_< I've tried using google translate but it doesn't seem to be any of the languages listed.

It detects it as french and translated as Fermein of the bosenen.

it's killing me

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts

I have a question

I didn't know where to ask and didn't want to make another thread, and this one seemed the best suited, so:

the first of the alt names, Fermein du bosenen. What language is that? >_< I've tried using google translate but it doesn't seem to be any of the languages listed.

It detects it as french and translated as Fermein of the bosenen.

it's killing me

I googled and checked yahoo and no luck .

gender%20pole_zpsr5iz22wv.png

The youngest and oldest readers so far are male , contrary to other polls i have seen the majority readers are female . 48 responded so far .