Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[RP] Draco's castle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1795 replies to this topic

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts
  • Locationwith your lover

walks out with his long golden hair and handsome face... would anyone please be so kind as to donate money to the church.
if you the light god will be happy if you do. this money will help many orphans to live a prosperous life until someone adopts them.

ah, pish posh, waves hands around, if they can donate to you, they can donate to me.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts
^_^

I just returned from the meeting. Here's your money, Yan.

And...some...tip. *Bites her ear*

XD
Posted Image

Rien ne pèse tant qu'un secret...

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
thats because i am the sun knight server of the god of light and it is my duty to spread his love and kindness across the world. surely you all find it in your hearts to donate a bit of money for the poor children. if you do the god of light will be very happy and bless you. ^_^

Edited by starboy, 19 October 2012 - 07:28 AM.

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

thats because i am the sun knight server of the god of light and it is my duty to spread his love and kindness across the world. surely you all find it in your hearts to donate a bit of money for the poor children. if you do the god of light will be very happy and bless you. ^_^

You sound like someone I want to bite. *_*
Posted Image

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
:) thank you for the nice gesture, please don't forget to visit the temple of light sometime so i can spread the kindness of the light god.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
*She leans against the door of the Karaoke bar, watching them, her sunglasses over her eyes. With a slight shake of her head she moves away and pulls out her wallet as she walks up to the man with golden hair.*

Not much for the whole, light thing, but here, make sure the kids get this, and bring them by to sing some songs sometime.

*She hands over a few bills, stuffs her wallet back into her back pocket and wanders back to the Screaming Symphonies.*

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
Three men in black suits walk up to the light temple and put up a poster on the front gate:

This building is now owned by Heretics, co. If you wish to continue your holy activities, please pay a rent of [a ridiculously high sum] or move to a different place

(just to make it clear, that's a company that the former ceo bought before i took over the family corp. i'm likely to come up with more odd company names, since i can't use my own company for borderline illegal activities...)
あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
*She looks back, and frowns as she reads the poster, then makes sure to look over her own building for something similar. With another frown she looks back at the men putting up the poster and shakes her head as she goes back inside and flops back into her chair behind the counter.*

I have a feeling that isn't going to go over well.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

*She leans against the door of the Karaoke bar, watching them, her sunglasses over her eyes. With a slight shake of her head she moves away and pulls out her wallet as she walks up to the man with golden hair.*

Not much for the whole, light thing, but here, make sure the kids get this, and bring them by to sing some songs sometime.

*She hands over a few bills, stuffs her wallet back into her back pocket and wanders back to the Screaming Symphonies.*

thank you young lady im sure the light god will take note of this and bless you with much gratitude...

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

^_^

I just returned from the meeting. Here's your money, Yan.

And...some...tip. *Bites her ear*

waves dubs away
only monetary tips are welcomed, thank you...
how'd the meeting go, good?

sighs
Maia, Maia... don't be so royal with your money!

yes, i bite

fp | ig

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

waves dubs away

You know you like it ;)

Ah...Let's not...talk about that. Meaningless scolded me for being lazy!!! >_<
Posted Image

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Three men in black suits walk up to the light temple and put up a poster on the front gate:

(just to make it clear, that's a company that the former ceo bought before i took over the family corp. i'm likely to come up with more odd company names, since i can't use my own company for borderline illegal activities...)

since ancient times the light god has spread his love and good will,to each individual that lives on this land is a child he loves. the light god wishes all the poor to orphans to be well-fed and clothed, and tough he is omnipotent, he cannot directly involve himself with mortals. he can only trust the temple of light to spread his love, and kindness. please find it in your heart nit over price us ^_^ im sure the light god will appreciate your kindness. ^_^

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

You know you like it ;)

Ah...Let's not...talk about that. Meaningless scolded me for being lazy!!! >_<

maybe, but a little playful biting won't help me pay the bills, now, will it?
motions to the shop with her head,
stop by for some coffee? I'm not liking how empty it looks from here...
furrows her eyebrows

since ancient times the light god has spread his love and good will,to each individual that lives on this land is a child he loves. the light god wishes all the poor to orphans to be well-fed and clothed, and tough he is omnipotent, he cannot directly involve himself with mortals. he can only trust the temple of light to spread his love, and kindness. please find it in your heart nit over price us ^_^ im sure the light god will appreciate your kindness. ^_^

hey, angel, I might not give you cash, but I've got some left over pastries from yesterday if those kids of yours want some.
Good luck with the gangsters, don't think they'll ever find it in them to let you off hahaha~
throws her head back and laughs
they're probably worse than me!

starts walking back to the shop and opens the outdoor shade covers to the courtyard café

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

waves dubs away

sighs
Maia, Maia... don't be so royal with your money!

*Jumps up and leans out of the doorway.*
What? I don't have much in the way of food yet that I can donate, so that's pretty much what I got! My first delivery hasn't arrived yet.
*Checks her watch.*
And they were supposed to have been here three hours ago! Useless!
*Wanders back inside muttering irately to herself.*

Edited by Maia, 19 October 2012 - 08:39 AM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

maybe, but a little playful biting won't help me pay the bills, now, will it?
motions to the shop with her head,
stop by for some coffee? I'm not liking how empty it looks from here...
furrows her eyebrows

hey, angel, I might not give you cash, but I've got some left over pastries from yesterday if those kids of yours want some.
Good luck with the gangsters, don't think they'll ever find it in them to let you off hahaha~
throws her head back and laughs
they're probably worse than me!

starts walking back to the shop and opens the outdoor shade covers to the courtyard café

thank you im sure the light god won't forget your kindness and please don't forget to visit the temple of light sometime so i may preach to you about the light gods love and kindness... cough oh don't worry about those gangsters im sure they'll leave by tomorrow ^_^ *walks away... well if they don't leave I'll just have to kill the trash! muahaha~

Yan Q

Yan Q

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 890 posts

*Jumps up and leans out of the doorway.*
What? I don't have much in the way of food yet that I can donate, so that's pretty much what I got! My first delivery hasn't arrived yet.
*Checks her watch.*
And they were supposed to have been here three hours ago! Useless!
*Wanders back inside muttering irately to herself.*

sticks her head out of the patisserie shop and shouts along the boulevarde
what were you waiting for? a delivery of new customers? snicker..
by the way, if you don't come by for that lunch or dinner, your credit's gonna expire!!

goes back inside

thank you im sure the light god won't forget your kindness and please don't forget to visit the temple of light sometime so i may preach to you about the light gods love and kindness... cough oh don't worry about those gangsters im sure they'll leave by tomorrow ^_^ *walks away... well if they don't leave I'll just have to kill the trash! muahaha~

mutters to herself,
oh god, I knew something was wrong with him... nutcase.

yes, i bite

fp | ig

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away
A letter is delivered to the light temple. Who will open it and read?

Dear customer!

It is unfortunately impossible for us to offer you any lower rent. There is, however, a possibility to make a compromise if one or two of your knights could help us out by working for part of the fee. Please contact us if you are willing to take this kind offer.

[signed by the ceo of Heretics, co.]

Edited by Takayuki, 19 October 2012 - 08:54 AM.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

sticks her head out of the patisserie shop and shouts along the boulevarde
what were you waiting for? a delivery of new customers? snicker..
by the way, if you don't come by for that lunch or dinner, your credit's gonna expire!!

goes back inside

mutters to herself,
oh god, I knew something was wrong with him... nutcase.

*Hears Yan's call and faceplams. She had completely forgotten she was supposed to go over there for lunch. She grabs up her keys and runs to the doors, Turns off the open sign, then, locks the doors before making a mad dash over to Yans. She skids to a halt just inside the doors and grins.*
I'm here!

Edited by Maia, 19 October 2012 - 08:49 AM.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

wEr4

wEr4

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,068 posts

Ah, welcome goshujin-sama. What would you lik- Wait a minute...*Turns to Yan* Oi, why am I waiting tables?
Posted Image

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle

Ah, welcome goshujin-sama. What would you lik- Wait a minute...*Turns to Yan* Oi, why am I waiting tables?

because you dont have a plot for your manga and you're just lying around doing nothing?