Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Most hated villians

villians heroes bad guys hate most hated

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

eippihrellik

eippihrellik

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
whats a villian you personally hate

mine is Vera from Veritas

Posted Image

I loved the manga but at times i had to stop reading because her character made me so mad i got a headache

Edited by eippihrellik, 11 October 2012 - 03:01 PM.

Archer

Archer

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationForest
At least she's hot.
Look at this guy,

Posted Image

(Skeletor)

Just makes you think "ew," and you reconfirm in your mind that everything
related to He-man is hermaphroditic.

Edited by Archer, 11 October 2012 - 03:02 PM.

u8adT.jpg

eippihrellik

eippihrellik

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

At least she's hot.
Look at this guy,

Posted Image

(Skeletor)

Just makes you think "ew," and you reconfirm in your mind that everything
related to He-man is hermaphroditic.

His voice always made me laugh it was so high piched

Archer

Archer

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationForest

His voice always made me laugh it was so high piched

I'm telling you, they're all hermaphrodites.

u8adT.jpg

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
I hate the Joker from Batman.... worst villain ever. People always argues that he is representing the dark side of batman which is just hogwash. A completely retarded themed villain.
Yea i hate him alright.

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
...I thought it was a mediocre question at first, but I realize I don't have a satisfying answer. Gotta think this one over a bit.

UIqflpq.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Zai from Pandora Hearts........but I'll probably get proven wrong come the next plot twist. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

thearux

thearux

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 573 posts
  • LocationUruguay
Its hard for me to dislike a villian, some of them are so bad (In the term of doing "bad" things, still good and bad is relative...) that you can't avoid liking them, I guess Naruto "Villians" are the worst for me, they are so badly written.

Edited by thearux, 12 October 2012 - 01:24 AM.

Archer

Archer

Potato

• Contributor
  • 178 posts
  • LocationForest
In a way, the tendency to hate a villain because they impede the progress of the hero is manipulation itself. That's why I always remember what one of my teachers always said about villains, they're the people you "love to hate." Don't let literature manipulation get you!

u8adT.jpg

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

In a way, the tendency to hate a villain because they impede the progress of the hero is manipulation itself. That's why I always remember what one of my teachers always said about villains, they're the people you "love to hate." Don't let literature manipulation get you!

The fun thing about that is that the one impeding on progress isn't necessarily the villain, just the antagonist. Villains are characters that can be perceived as "evil", so if someone's meant to be a villain the audience is usually told that they've done horrible, irredeemable things. Antagonists just get in the way, and can be good/bad/neutral/annoying and anything in between. For that matter, my favorite stories tend to have villainous protagonists being opposed by heroic antagonists. Because it's just way more fun that way.

Haha, what am I doing, I walk into a "most hated villains" thread and start talking about how much I love villains. I'll just leave now I guess.

Oh, but I'll add that I really really dislike the Joker. I can't sympathize with him at all, obviously, he's designed to seem totally inhuman. That bothers me.

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

Oh, but I'll add that I really really dislike the Joker. I can't sympathize with him at all, obviously, he's designed to seem totally inhuman. That bothers me.

Most would disagree actually. I think Joker has been elected best villain ever quite a few times now. But i totally agree with you. Batman has way more interesting villains in any case.

MezzoParody

MezzoParody

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 388 posts

Most would disagree actually. I think Joker has been elected best villain ever quite a few times now. But i totally agree with you. Batman has way more interesting villains in any case.

Oh I know. People tend to like him because he's just such an extreme embodiment of chaos, he's basically a walking poster child for everything "villainous". But that's why I dislike him, because as a character he's not complex at all, he doesn't have the usual human qualities that allow you to relate to him or at least understand him. Other people like incomprehensible, frightening villains of evil-ness, I like sympathetic villains that struggle with normal human conflicts. I'm not saying he's a "bad" villain, obviously he's got a lot going for him with that many fans. I just don't like him.

(Though I'll admit that my exposure to him is limited to the Nolan movies and a bit of the animated series, so maybe there's a whole nother interpretation of the Joker that I don't even know about. Oh well.)

FakeHero

FakeHero

Potato

• Members
  • 174 posts
  • LocationReality, sadly...........
I both hate and love (no homo) him at the same time:

Griffith from Berserk

Posted Image

eippihrellik

eippihrellik

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

I hate the Joker from Batman.... worst villain ever. People always argues that he is representing the dark side of batman which is just hogwash. A completely retarded themed villain.
Yea i hate him alright.

i love the joker but when read alot of comics and start to learn about the other much cooler villains in the DC universe he starts to lose his luster seeing as how he's just a regular dude thats just insane he's no Parallex he's the coolest DC villain ever

I both hate and love (no homo) him at the same time:

Griffith from Berserk

Posted Image

When its about griffith the no homo is implied

Edited by eippihrellik, 12 October 2012 - 10:13 PM.

Zed

Zed

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts

i love the joker but when read alot of comics and start to learn about the other much cooler villains in the DC universe he starts to lose his luster seeing as how he's just a regular dude thats just insane he's no Parallex he's the coolest DC villain ever

That is a green Lantern villain right? Cant say the DC villains in general make a big impression on me, though i quite like Hush and Sinestro. I think Marvel has way cooler villains like Magneto and Dr Doom.

eippihrellik

eippihrellik

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts

That is a green Lantern villain right? Cant say the DC villains in general make a big impression on me, though i quite like Hush and Sinestro. I think Marvel has way cooler villains like Magneto and Dr Doom.

yeah Parallex is the yellow lantern entity that possed Hal jordan and then later Kyle rayner. yea i see what you mean i love magneto i've never been big on Doc doom cause im not much of a FF fan but i like the celestials if you can count them as bad guys

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
Kyubey from Madoka

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
Know what, I'm gonna say Bowser. He's a lame goody two shoes who makes super easy challenges and seriously has got no clue how to actually be villainous. The only reason why Mario has such a damn problem with defeating him is because Mario himself is pretty retarded.

IMMA KIDNERP DA PRINSESS LOL, THIS TIME I WILL SUCCEED FOR SURE UNLIKE THE OTHER ONE MILLION TIMES I'VE ATTEMPTED THIS

UIqflpq.jpg

softpick

softpick

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 371 posts

Kyubey from Madoka

But I'm trying to save the universe ;3
Posted Image

upQffwT.png

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
Oh, there's another one; I don't remember her name but there was this radically zealous fundie bitch in The Mist who violently rustled my jimmies. Finally one of the main characters shot her in the gut and me and my roomie drew a collective sigh of relief.

UIqflpq.jpg