Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

which girl do you have crush on?

akame ga kill pretty manga girl cute manga girl crush. pretty akame ga kill

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: Which girl do you have crush on? (462 member(s) have cast votes)

Which girl do you have crush on

1. Chelsea (109 votes [15.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.59%

2. Schere (35 votes [5.01%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.01%

3. Esdese (257 votes [36.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.77%

4. Akame (100 votes [14.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.31%

5. Seiryuu (9 votes [1.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.29%

6. Koime (13 votes [1.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.86%

7. Mein (88 votes [12.59%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.59%

8. Bors 's wife (29 votes [4.15%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 4.15%

9. Leone (59 votes [8.44%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.44%

Vote Guests cannot vote

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

I actually can't feel shyness from Kurome, hahahahahaha

You're talking about the dandere definition? That's not completely right. Shyness is merely one of the possible reasons.
In fact, I can't even remember a single dandere character acting silent out of shyness. So, nevermind the official definition.
It's easier to tell them apart by how they speak. Kuudere characters can be as wordy as any other, but tend to be calm and composed (or disciplined). Danderes are just silent, unless spoken to, or curious.
Generally speaking, characters like Ayanami Rei (EVA), Nagato Yuki (Haruhi), or Tabitha (ZnT) would be considered dandere. Characters like Hilda (Beelzebub), C.C. (Code Geass), or Ferris Eris (DnYnD) would be considered kuudere.

Edited by S.C., 24 January 2013 - 12:40 PM.

Posted Image

softpick

softpick

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 371 posts

You're talking about the dandere definition? That's not completely right. Shyness is merely one of the possible reasons.
In fact, I can't even remember a single dandere character acting silent out of shyness. So, nevermind the official definition.
It's easier to tell them apart by how they speak. Kuudere characters can be as wordy as any other, but tend to be calm and composed (or disciplined). Danderes are just silent, unless spoken to, or curious.
Generally speaking, characters like Ayanami Rei (EVA), Nagato Yuki (Haruhi), or Tabitha (ZnT) would be considered dandere. Characters like Hilda (Beelzebub), C.C. (Code Geass), or Ferris Eris (DnYnD) would be considered kuudere.

So once a seemingly kuudere type becomes embarrassed then she is actually a dandere? It kinda feels like one is a sub type of the other...

upQffwT.png

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts

So once a seemingly kuudere type becomes embarrassed then she is actually a dandere?

Huh? When did I say that?

Posted Image

Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationUnder there.........I just made you say underwear.
Leone, Esdese is a close second though.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Mmm, always the same problem, I just can't choose from an all you can eat buffet when all the choices look sooo good. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Danurai

Danurai

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 262 posts
I am of two-minds. On one side Esdese is an utter cold hearted bitch, but sometimes she can be cute too... Mark my words though, she will die.

"I am indifferent and If I have become evil, then it is what the tower has made me" -Twenty-Fifth Baam

baamtheking2.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I am of two-minds. On one side Esdese is an utter cold hearted bitch, but sometimes she can be cute too... Mark my words though, she will die.

.......could probably be said about just about anyone in this story though, given what we've seen so far. Though honestly I'd expect her to last quite a while, she's pretty much been established as one of the main focuses of the story at the present time.

Tn7HA0h.png

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts

.......could probably be said about just about anyone in this story though, given what we've seen so far. Though honestly I'd expect her to last quite a while, she's pretty much been established as one of the main focuses of the story at the present time.

Yeah, kinda expecting her death to become some kind of milestone in his development.

Posted Image

Rune.

Rune.

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
Esdese all day, every day. Sadistic women are the most attractive.

Sir Birdy

Sir Birdy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Leone and Esdese both share confronting and dominating personalities, this causes great friction and chemistry between themselves and other characters that  I can't get enough of =_= <3

shoushikochou

shoushikochou

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

you spelled two names wrong. koime and seiryuu names are wrong, names are their koume and seryuu

"My soul, corrupted by vengeance, hath endured torment to find the end of the journey, in my own salvation and your eternal slumber."

Genesis Rhapsodos

UnlimitedBlades

UnlimitedBlades

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

At first I was really taken with Akame. That kuudere style is really attractive to me. However after ch 38 Mein really shot down my heart. Man when tsundere type characters go from there usual tsun to full on dere it's REALLY DESTRUCTIVE! I mean omg!!! I can really see why that generic archtype is so popular now.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I'd have to say, honestly, before Esdese, it'd be Leone......yeah, just the outgoing personality. But with Esdese around, no contest. She might be an amoral, psychopathic butcher and all........but, well, I've never had a significant other that didn't have a least one or two draw-backs :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Last Phantom

Last Phantom

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

I'd have to say, honestly, before Esdese, it'd be Leone......yeah, just the outgoing personality. But with Esdese around, no contest. She might be an amoral, psychopathic butcher and all........but, well, I've never had a significant other that didn't have a least one or two draw-backs :D

I sure that only counts toward people who don't cook other people in giant pots and say "Cool it down to prolong the pain."

600full-my-profile.jpg600full-my-profile.jpg600full-my-profile.jpg

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I sure that only counts toward people who don't cook other people in giant pots and say "Cool it down to prolong the pain."

Oh, that's right, I forgot to list "mega-sadist"................yeah, I've had one of those before :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Noitrus

Noitrus

Fingerling Potato

• Agrypnia Scans
  • 90 posts
  • LocationLithuania

I'm kinda torn between Leone and Esdese, but I guess it's better not to get attached, this manga is way too unpredictable.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I'm kinda torn between Leone and Esdese, but I guess it's better not to get attached, this manga is way too unpredictable.

Yeah really, no kidding.............right now about the only "invulnerable" looking of the characters, other than Tatsumi that is, would be Esdese.........and you gotta just know something is at least eventually going to happen to her..... short of her having a change of heart and allegiance of course. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Noitrus

Noitrus

Fingerling Potato

• Agrypnia Scans
  • 90 posts
  • LocationLithuania

Yeah really, no kidding.............right now about the only "invulnerable" looking of the characters, other than Tatsumi that is, would be Esdese.........and you gotta just know something is at least eventually going to happen to her..... short of her having a change of heart and allegiance of course. 

For sure, Esdese is here to stay for quite a while, and I sure as hell would love her to change sides. Even though that's wishful thinking but I think the possibility still remains.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

For sure, Esdese is here to stay for quite a while, and I sure as hell would love her to change sides. Even though that's wishful thinking but I think the possibility still remains.

Yup, I agree, everything we've been given to work with for her would say her changing sides is  almost impossible.......but hey, stranger things have happened,  and she's and awfully charismatic character. As long as you overlook the whole "brutal sadist" thing that is :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Abdullah

Abdullah

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

I liked Chelsea shame she died  :unsure: 

(i am not that good at english)

20.jpg