Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Following issue.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

E.G.O.I.S.T-ing ╥﹏╥

E.G.O.I.S.T-ing ╥﹏╥

Potato

• Banned
  • 176 posts
I did followed a lot of forum, but none give me any notification, although I only have notification from status updates.

(Side effect of my previous ban from crazy??)

Code name: JJ

Agent number: -01
Combat ranking: SS*
Special abilities: Claymore, camper trolling.

Favorite line: "Greece is awesome, Russia is awesome, Germany is awesome, Asian is super awesome, I'M MAZIMUM AWESOMZEEE!!"
Favorite motto: F*ck yeah~ I trolled a camper~~~ >3<)t

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference
Nope. Have the same issue. Strangely enough, it still work for older threads.
Might be some kind of follow cap? Like with the comments.

Posted Image

Dafortminor

Dafortminor

Omnipotence

• Global Mods
  • 752 posts
  • LocationEverywhere
Just asking, did you click both options?
Best and fastest way to contact me is via Discord: Daffy#9194.

clamzoopa

clamzoopa

Potato

• Members
  • 164 posts
I'm having a problem with the series I'm following. Two series say they updated yesterday, but when I go to their pages there is no update. Also, when I go to my full list, again it says it's updated, but when I click on the link to go to the new chapters, the page it leads me to is blank.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I'm having a problem with the series I'm following. Two series say they updated yesterday, but when I go to their pages there is no update. Also, when I go to my full list, again it says it's updated, but when I click on the link to go to the new chapters, the page it leads me to is blank.

It's probably a scanlator delay, I usually go to scanlator's site to read it, it'll usually appear here within a day or so.

Tn7HA0h.png

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...

It might have had an update in a different language, a chapter was replaced/updated or the manga page itself was updated. Or what svines said. :D

Edited by seyrine, 11 October 2012 - 05:25 PM.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

Jekyll

Jekyll

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

It might have had an update in a different language, a chapter was replaced/updated or the manga page itself was updated. Or what svines said. :D

I noticed it too, it's like svine said. For exmple i follow manga named Gangsta, the 'follows' site shows there is new english chapter 16 but when i click it its blank. The manga site shows there no new english chapter (16) too. So its the scanlator delay and its seriously misleading <_< .

seyrine

seyrine

Unemployed Kitty In A Penguin Suit

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationLurking nearby...
Since that is the case, maybe it would be better to suggest a notification of delay instead of a blank page.

Catch my story; the Neverender Series

Batoto's Rules Repository | Rules, Guidelines and FAQs

Rules and Regulations | How to get help | Frequently Asked Questions

If all else fails, PM me. And use the REPORT button if you see any content that may violate site policy.

Catch me on irc.idlechat.net (#seyrine) and D.F.T.B.A.!

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I noticed it too, it's like svine said. For exmple i follow manga named Gangsta, the 'follows' site shows there is new english chapter 16 but when i click it its blank. The manga site shows there no new english chapter (16) too. So its the scanlator delay and its seriously misleading <_< .

Yup, that's one that does that and XO Sisters from EGS does too. I take it the good way though, it's like a head-up to me, EGS is letting me know it's available but would like it if you'd come support their site too. I'm here more than each individual scanlator site so I often see the updates here first, but going to the group's site and supporting the people doing the actual scanlation work is a good thing.

Tn7HA0h.png

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference
Wasn't this originally about topic notifications?

Posted Image

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim

• Administrators
  • 3,754 posts

Wasn't this originally about topic notifications?

Yes, I'm closing this because things will just get even more confusing.