Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Bakuman Anime season 3

Bakuman Anime season 3

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

thorongil

thorongil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGermany
Hi...
Since this is the manga forum, i know this doesn't really belong here, but i'm not part of any anime forum, so...

Does anyone know, which plot-elements / story-arcs the third seasons includes... asking more precisely... do they make season 3 longer and finish it up in one go... or are they making a 4th season (would kinda stress its popularity judging from what we get to know about this whole manga-anime-relation while reading the mana ^^ )

Stevemotto

Stevemotto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I think the 3rd season is potentially going to be the last one.

ShameShame

ShameShame

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hmm. Maybe, I think if they do a 4th season it'd be shorter than the others.

Roxis

Roxis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationin wasteland
since the manga has ended most likely this will be last season,be 4 season good though but too held
Posted Image

A.E ✰

A.E ✰

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSomewhere In Neverland ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬
Looks like the 3rd season will be the last.. just finished watching ep 14 and they skipped a few "relaxing" chapters from the manga. aaah, that bitter-sweet feeling you get when the anime is reaching it's climax and its about to be over.