Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What do you think?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
Do you think it will last?
Do you even want it to last?
What do you (dis)like about it ?

zambofan

zambofan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
It doesn't seem like you like this manga very much.

I find it freaking hilarious (CAW?! CAW!) - although I'm not sure how long it can last. Should it get canned prematurely, I certainly hope that they can continue to demonstrate some thought in the fight scenes (unlike Bleach and Fairy Tail who rely on random power ups and 'nakama power' respectively).

EndlessNight

EndlessNight

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts

It doesn't seem like you like this manga very much.

I find it freaking hilarious (CAW?! CAW!) - although I'm not sure how long it can last. Should it get canned prematurely, I certainly hope that they can continue to demonstrate some thought in the fight scenes (unlike Bleach and Fairy Tail who rely on random power ups and 'nakama power' respectively).

i like it i just dont want to get to attached (R.I.P MxO)

i honestly really like it the characters are really eccentric and original as well as the powers turning squirrels into guns lol

its like Beelzebub x Naruto x X-men

tvesrb

tvesrb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
I feel as though I could like it depending on where it goes from here. it feels like this series is still "taking off" so to speak. I'll give it some time.

wtrmute

wtrmute

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
I think that not since IO has a manga been so abruptly cancelled such as to stop making any sense at all in such a hurry. The potential was there, although I can see how this kind of straightforward hot-blooded battle manga might have hit a saturated market...

Durf

Durf

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
IO?