Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Monster girls

monster girls tap or not tap

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

dinoclops

dinoclops

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
I have read of few of these, but I never considered ears and tails to be monster girls. Just like Narue no Sekai has "Alien Girls" per say, but they are so normal looking that are pretty much superficially indistinguishable from humans. Like in monster musume it us pretty clear that they aren't just people. Of course O dpn't know much and that's just my take on it.

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

I have read of few of these, but I never considered ears and tails to be monster girls. Just like Narue no Sekai has "Alien Girls" per say, but they are so normal looking that are pretty much superficially indistinguishable from humans. Like in monster musume it us pretty clear that they aren't just people.

Exactly.

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I have read of few of these, but I never considered ears and tails to be monster girls. Just like Narue no Sekai has "Alien Girls" per say, but they are so normal looking that are pretty much superficially indistinguishable from humans. Like in monster musume it us pretty clear that they aren't just people. Of course O dpn't know much and that's just my take on it.

Exactly.

Yeah, you're both probably right, the genre/catagory really isn't a biggie for me, even less so with "main stream" non-H type titles, so I'm sure my view is too broad compared to someone with more interest in them.

Tn7HA0h.png

dinoclops

dinoclops

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
I want to find one that is really good. I haven't read very much, but I want one with a great story. Monster Musume wan't bad, but it's just a slice of life with monster problems. I want one with a more involved story or something. Although a couple like the one with a succubus seemed like they may be good.

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts

I want to find one that is really good. I haven't read very much, but I want one with a great story. Monster Musume wan't bad, but it's just a slice of life with monster problems. I want one with a more involved story or something. Although a couple like the one with a succubus seemed like they may be good.

Firstly, this is not the "Comic Finder" section.
Secondly, try this: My Lovely Ghost Kana

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Firstly, this is not the "Comic Finder" section.
Secondly, try this: My Lovely Ghost Kana

True. Just an idea, do an advanced search with the fantasy genre as one of the genre and then whatever else....then have at it looking through all the hits. Fantasy genre is where monster girls will be.

Tn7HA0h.png

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts

True. Just an idea, do an advanced search with the fantasy genre as one of the genre and then whatever else....then have at it looking through all the hits. Fantasy genre is where monster girls will be.

This won't help with anything as specific as monster girls. Unless you're telling him to spend hours on rummaging through countless series, of course.

Posted Image

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

This won't help with anything as specific as monster girls. Unless you're telling him to spend hours on rummaging through countless series, of course.

Yup. between fantasy/supernatural and add whatever other genre floats your boat that's exactly how i'd find something for myself to read. Frankly I found all those non-human girls titles i listed within about ten or fifteen minutes and composed the post with the links as well. but that's just me. MangaUpdates might be worth a try too with catagories, but their search isn't my favorite.

Spoiler

Edited by svines85, 18 October 2012 - 12:14 AM.

Tn7HA0h.png

dinoclops

dinoclops

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
Well I know it isn't comic finder but I felt like it came up in conversation. I'll remember that next time I want to find a series.

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
I guess "undesirable parts" for me would mainly include the upper body. It doesn't have to be human, but it should resemble humanness in a typical anime style @_@ Cause, y'know, I'm at the 50% furry spectrum.
The story that has not yet finished...?

Mistake

Mistake

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts

Cause, y'know, I'm at the 50% furry spectrum.

There is no 50%, you're either into it or you're not.

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts

There is no 50%, you're either into it or you're not.

Posted Image

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
I don't like furry monster girls that much...

chriftopher

chriftopher

Potato

• Members
  • 154 posts
This topic made me laugh. Don't see anything wrong with dating, but would not go too far with some of them (unless you date a psycho one who will kill and eat you if you leave, authorities wont believe you :P ). I have not read a lot so I do not know any names or anything. Would not see much wrong with ears and a tail though.

Edited by chriftopher, 23 November 2012 - 08:59 AM.

Diablock

Diablock

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 636 posts
  • LocationReichenbach Waterfall
ah, well, dating a monster girls is way too much I think, it's difficult to handle, plus, they might be scary you if you take them for the walk.

but for neko-monster, guess it's fine.

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei

Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou

Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka...

Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu

Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe

Bichiguso Maru

<it's chihiro>  

http://www.batoto.net/group/_/c/canis-major-scanlation-r3546

Fragile

Fragile

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
I wouldn't mind a hydra-monster. I could decapitate her and end up with two heads and a...

-cough- Umm, yeah, nothing.

• Guests
As long as there's no "Vore", and the said monster girl is more similar to human than monster, I might say oookay, I guess...
or not...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

As long as there's no "Vore", and the said monster girl is more similar to human than monster, I might say oookay, I guess...
or not...

"Vore"......i'd seen that tag and wondered what it meant, I'd just never bothered to look it up till now. Getting eaten or the threat of getting eaten, right? or not?

Tn7HA0h.png

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts

"Vore"......i'd seen that tag and wondered what it meant, I'd just never bothered to look it up till now. Getting eaten or the threat of getting eaten, right? or not?

That's right, but it's an imaginary fetish.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That's right, but it's an imaginary fetish.

Ahhh, I see. Yeah, I'd seen that tag and just never tried to figure out what they were talking about. Saw one the other day where the girl really did get eaten after all the fun was over, Cinpoko-sama it was called. >_<

(i didn't leave a link!! please don't give me a warning!!) :D

Tn7HA0h.png