Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I got a challenge for you!

find manga

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Dacza

Dacza

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts
Try
Underdog
Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo

And maybe next time you can put some works you have already read to avoid getting answers you already know of and also to provide additional details for your desired recommendation :D

Spoiler

xipo

xipo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Try
Underdog
Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo

And maybe next time you can put some works you have already read to avoid getting answers you already know of and also to provide additional details for your desired recommendation :D

well ty :)
i know that i should have written down the ones that i have read but mu memory is soo bad that i dont rememver any names what so ever, have to read the description to know if i have read that before....

Dacza

Dacza

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 78 posts

well ty :)
i know that i should have written down the ones that i have read but mu memory is soo bad that i dont rememver any names what so ever, have to read the description to know if i have read that before....

all good :D I hope you enjoy those two

Spoiler

chulex67

chulex67

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Read the breaker, and after that read The Breaker New Waves.

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
I'm surprised nobody mentioned veritas so i wil :P

It's school life.
The MC is Both physically and mentally strong. And a realist when facing danger.
The MC is selfish and "a bad guy".
There are some awesome other characters.
it's martial arts + ki strengthening but the focus is on martial arts.
Story is great and no random power-ups of random people or appearances.
art is great.

In fact after making this comment i'm gone re read it myself.

Aash666

Aash666

Potato

• Contributor
  • 123 posts
  • LocationOMFG idk .

Okey hey! i have been reading mangas for i while now and i need help! i cannot find any good managa on my own!

This is what i am looking for, I want a story about a strong MC. Does not mean physically strong, can be both that or mentally. I am so tired of the whishy washy weak characters that seem to spend most the time takig shit and hiding behind others, that seems to pop up everywhere, Like Im Dal Yungs bullshit!

Second i whould prefer MC that is a realist or pessismist, also tired of these never ending cheary MC's i have read about, not saying they are bad, i am only bored of it.

Seinen or shounen, i like to relate to the MC's and understand them, since i am neither girl or homosexual i have a hard time relating to shoujo, yaoi etc. I have tried but does not work for me sadly :(

no Mecha or historical, dont like those genres, dont know why just dont

school life prefered but not needed!

see said it would be a challange, i think. Please give me your best!

btw sry for the major spelling errors, both tired and on phone.

Hey
not really challenging :P (well cuz i dont read much of shounen im a shoujo person xD)
try them :)

aash~

Posted Image

~eyes burning with hope yet feels empty~

~Aash~

Filtered

Filtered

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 52 posts
  • LocationDrowning
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nowhere-boy-r2322
The main char is one hell of a pessimist after the the things he's been through but is not exactly strong. However it does showcase a surplus of mockery to the conventional MC persona so I think you'd find it at least interesting.

xipo

xipo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

Hey
not really challenging :P (well cuz i dont read much of shounen im a shoujo person xD)

try them :)

aash~

Hmm, Racen pd and Death edhe seems interesting.
The others i've already read :)

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/nowhere-boy-r2322
The main char is one hell of a pessimist after the the things he's been through but is not exactly strong. However it does showcase a surplus of mockery to the conventional MC persona so I think you'd find it at least interesting.

Haha i find this one amusing xD

Edit: Raven od* Death edge*