Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoilers, get yer red hot spoilers...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ronin Ixioran

Ronin Ixioran

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts
Some people just can't wait. If that's you, then I'll try to accomodate. Note: I have not read the entire series yet but if I have an answer I'll reply with it spoiler tagged.

DemonRaily

DemonRaily

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLithuania
I always wanted to know if his siter survives or not after those nasty experiments done on her.
It's not like I would die if I did not know, nor do I like his siter that much, after all her death might even be quite powerfull plot driving element, yet for some strange reason not knowing still slightlly bugs me.

Ronin Ixioran

Ronin Ixioran

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts
Spoiler

DemonRaily

DemonRaily

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLithuania
Thank you for the answer.

While not an actual spoiler I still would like to know, I know that curent manga is onlly translated half way in, butis there any posibility for you to be taking up translating the sequell(Birdy the Mighty Evolution)? I heard it is already ended, 13 volumes long I think.

Ronin Ixioran

Ronin Ixioran

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts
Maybe, it will take some time to get there though

Eldaeb

Eldaeb

Potato Spud

• Winner!
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Not asking for spoilers, I'll just look forward to reading it as it comes - I DO want to say thankyou for your hard work in this translation! It is greatly appreciated!

bukefalos

bukefalos

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Thanks for the translation! Keep up the good work.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Wasn't the latest flashback arc covered in one of the animes?

Ronin Ixioran

Ronin Ixioran

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts
Spoiler

WarSage

WarSage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
1. I would like to know is will birdy and tsutomu will fall in love with each other after sharing the same birdy's body for so long after they finally separate? 2. will tsutomu get a new body that has the same genetic make up as birdy because he willingly destroyed his last body to save a friend/loved on?

Edited by WarSage, 17 January 2013 - 05:14 PM.

Ronin Ixioran

Ronin Ixioran

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts
Spoiler

DemonRaily

DemonRaily

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLithuania

The bad guy chick, Revi. She is terrorist and a mass killer all right, but as far as we know it seems that she is freedom fighter that fights to end racist oppression of her people. Am I getting wrong vibes here or something? Because in such situation I can't really see her as a bad guy even if she is mass murderer.