Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pandora Hearts - The Black Abyss

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vetr

Vetr

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUK
Really enjoying reading PH, although from chapter 13 onwards, the only scanlation group there is is the Black Abyss. The latest chapters apparently are done by Fallen Syndicate, so that's not a problem, although there's still a lot of them only done by The Black Abyss. I looked at some of the later chapters done by The Black Abyss, and they look fine. It's just early on, the quality isn't too great nor are the font and translation. Here's a pic http://i.imgur.com/GqWZ2.png

So,um....how do I read the earlier chapters?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
We're on an express elevator to hell, going down.

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
I can only assume, that you would like the chapters done by Manga Abyss to be uploaded, since you never explicitly say so. If that's the case, then I can upload the first three volumes done by them.

Also, it would have been nice if you had given a link to the comic, as it saves us some time not having to search ourselves when we get a request - for which, incidentally, this isn't the correct forum, so: Moved to General Comic Hosting Stuff.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.

Buttock Follicle

Buttock Follicle

Couch Potato

• Contributor
  • 2,433 posts
  • Locationfuttocking away~
The Manga Abyss chapters were already there... o-o

KidCongo

KidCongo

Global Moderator

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,768 posts
Yeah, I got that mixed up, maybe if someone had the fourth volume chapters from Manga Abyss, but apart from that there isn't anything that could be done.

For all those thinking of thanking me for the scanlations, I only upload them, and I'm just a mod here. Please leave a message on the actual groups' pages that do all the hard work.