Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Social Club: Tower of God

Tower of God manhua

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

Poll: The Club's poll of the moment! (16 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of this "Social Club: Tower of God"?

1. I am FOND of it!!! :) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. I LIKE it very much!!! :D (5 votes [31.25%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 31.25%

3. I absolutely LOVE it!!! XD (11 votes [68.75%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 68.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
  • LocationNear to you is where I´m found~ ... In the beauty of your sound~ ...

I'm going to sleep too. Bye :batoto_031:

G`Night and see you again~^^ ...

The Creepy Phataminium is here...
(sneak in, then sneak out)

yaay~ ... a new candidate for the phanta~faction~ :3 ...
nice to meet you~^^ ...

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Heron

Heron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
@jimmyjibson - added u ^^

@ephemeralsilence - nee nee, what is ur name? it is kinda weird to type ur full username. o.o

as for yesterday's download, my sis did it for me. her office's internet speed is so amazing fast. it takes 5 minutes for her to download what takes me 3 hours! >.<

rite now, i m downloading TAL & Magician. do u like 'dem also?

Edited by Heron, 06 September 2012 - 11:06 AM.

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa
You can find short nick for 您享受沈黙 YourEphemeralSilence in her profile page. I love Silence so I find it weird to call her that. So I use Sila.

Magician has a good story and is sometimes epic.
TAL is good but very slow. At least it's what I think.

If you must read a webtoon, choose Kubera and Noblesse (if not already picked). They are both so very good.
If you like fights with arena, try The God of High School or Girls of the Wild's
If you're curious about the next I-Phone generation(just a joke), see City of Dead Sorcerer.
Trace, Crepuscule and Dr. Frost aren't bad either.

In fact you should just read them all xD
I have others in mind but you will not find epicness in Orange Marmelade for exemple so I spare you.

Edited by Antisolar, 06 September 2012 - 12:40 PM.

aoshik12.jpg

Heron

Heron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts

You can find short nick for 您享受沈黙 YourEphemeralSilence in her profile page. I love Silence so I find it weird to call her that. So I use Sila.

I think Sila is nice.

I have peeked into Magician before, I didn't actually read because of the art which I thought bad but I do think its plot would be nice and that the art would develop later on so I saved it up.

Yes, TAL is very slow but I like the characters and jokes.

If you must read a webtoon, choose Kubera and Noblesse (if not already picked). They are both so very good.
If you like fights with arena, try The God of High School or Girls of the Wild's
If you're curious about the next I-Phone generation(just a joke), see City of Dead Sorcerer.

I have downloaded Kubera and will start reading it soon. Noblesse, been a long fan of it. GoH is funny. I don't know Girls of the Wild's, Trace, Dr. Frost and haven't actually read City of Dead Sorcerer (though did peek). Crepuscule I think I read but I forgot.

I have others in mind but you will not find epicness in Orange Marmelade for exemple so I spare you.

You misunderstand me! I do like Orange Marmalade! It hasn't started season2 nee? ;3

TY for the recommendations, anti? solar? (which one should i use to call @.@)

Edited by Heron, 06 September 2012 - 04:32 PM.

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa
You can't call me Solar because I am Antisolar.
Bu you can call me Anti since it's the closest word for my personnality.

I do not think Magician's art improved. At least I did no have such feeling.

In fact aside from Noblesse I did not notice any change in webtoon.
Many states that ToG's art improved but I couldn't see it, no matter how many time I read it.

aoshik12.jpg

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

@jimmyjibson - added u ^^

@ephemeralsilence - nee nee, what is ur name? it is kinda weird to type ur full username. o.o

as for yesterday's download, my sis did it for me. her office's internet speed is so amazing fast. it takes 5 minutes for her to download what takes me 3 hours! >.<

rite now, i m downloading TAL & Magician. do u like 'dem also?

just call me sil or sila~^^ ... thats what all my friends here call me~ ...

and yes, I read and like them both~ xD ... Magician a bit more than TAL tho~^^ ...

wow~ ... you are reading all the webtoons im reading too, Anti~^^ ... and thx for telling heronkun about my name~ (: ...
and btw~ ... I just love your siggy~<3 ... especially the second girl from the left~^^ ... I think I might use her as my avi if you dont mind~ :3 ...
may i ask which artist drew these girls?~ ...

I think Sila is nice.

I have peeked into Magician before, I didn't actually read because of the art which I thought bad but I do think its plot would be nice and that the art would develop later on so I saved it up.

Yes, TAL is very slow but I like the characters and jokes.

and I actually like the artstyle of the magician~^^ ... its different and has a more realistic feel to it~ :3 ...
and I disagree with anti on the art not improving~ ... it did improve!~ ... but the style in general didnt change~ xD ...
TAL is just waay too slow for me right now, I always keep forgetting about the characters till the next chapter~ >.> ...
so imma just gonna wait till its finished and read it in one go i guess?~^^ ...

Edited by 您享受沈黙 YourEphemeralSilence, 09 September 2012 - 10:54 AM.

8m6xshwg.png

When the hope of morning starts to fade in me~ ... I don´t dare let the darkness have its way with me~ ...
And the hope of morning makes me worth the fight~ ... I will not be giving in tonight~ ...

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

wow~ ... you are reading all the webtoons im reading too, anit~^^

Grrrrrr

may i ask which artist drew these girls?~ ...

I think (s)he was already mentionned in "you favorite artwork" (or something like that) topic.
Aoshiki : http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=aoshiki
PS : Just in case you don't know, to get a picture in HD you have to use the "original image" option on the left, and either wait for the loading of the picture in a new page, or wait for the sample to be replaced by the original (when you download the pic, if it's the sample it will be wrote in the name of the pic).
If you knew as I believe you did, sorry for the lecture.

Edited by Antisolar, 07 September 2012 - 07:29 AM.

aoshik12.jpg

Kizuna

Kizuna

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Sila, Sounds good haha.

I'm ashamed, I don't read any webtoon (besides TOG). When I finish the manga I'm reading right now, I will start reading some. ^_^

It's me or I type "I" Too much? :mellow:

Mori

Mori

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 200 posts
Who is the pig? D: I don't get it.

Anyways, is it just me, or the Flower of Zygaena looks like Yeon's flower clip?

Posted Image

Thank you to the lovely Sila-chan for the wonderful avie and siggy set. <3

Spoiler

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa
I don't know who the pig is but I've read people say it could be one of Zygaena's offspring.
And the flower of Zygaena could very well be Yeon's emblem.

aoshik12.jpg

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts
hi there, ppl~^^ ...

Grrrrrr

I think (s)he was already mentionned in "you favorite artwork" (or something like that) topic.
Aoshiki : http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=aoshiki
PS : Just in case you don't know, to get a picture in HD you have to use the "original image" option on the left, and either wait for the loading of the picture in a new page, or wait for the sample to be replaced by the original (when you download the pic, if it's the sample it will be wrote in the name of the pic).
If you knew as I believe you did, sorry for the lecture.

oops~ D: ... it was just a typo!~ ... *slowly backs away one step~ ...*
plz dont bite me!~ xD ...

haha thanks~^^ ... wait, i know some of those pics from wallpapers~ ...
but I never knew the artists name~^^ ... thanks to you tho, I now know~ (: ... thank you~^^ ...
and nope, no one has posted this artist in that thread yet~ xD ...
I think I might post the artist there now~ ...
or would you rather do it?~ ...

and thx nonetheless~^^ ... even tho I would have managed without your help~ ...
I appreciate it very much~ ...

Sila, Sounds good haha.

I'm ashamed, I don't read any webtoon (besides TOG). When I finish the manga I'm reading right now, I will start reading some. ^_^

It's me or I type "I" Too much? :mellow:

Sila indeed sounds good~ xD ... and I think you will catch up just fine if you follow anti´s suggestions~ :3 ...

Who is the pig? D: I don't get it.

Anyways, is it just me, or the Flower of Zygaena looks like Yeon's flower clip?

I don't know who the pig is but I've read people say it could be one of Zygaena's offspring.
And the flower of Zygaena could very well be Yeon's emblem.

^^^^^^^^ this, Nalchan~<3 ...

8m6xshwg.png

Heron

Heron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts
ohayou, minna~ :batoto_013:

i got back the internet; i usually use 3g card so my usage is kinda limited. =.="

@anti - kk, i would call u "anti" then but if it is in real life, its pronunciation is kinda similar to... aunty... *pft*

anyway, i agree with sila-chan about magician's changing art, i think? 'cuz i have read some comments about its art style changing and some of the characters did change (cuz i spoiled myself by reading 1st chapter n then last chapter) but the basic style did not change i think.

anyway, really thanks for the suggestion. tonight, i m gonna start reading Magician mainly, and then either Dr. Frost or Trace! ;3

@silachan - un... TAL is slow nee. btw u r in a scanlation group? how many languages are u proficient in? tell me, m interested. ;3

@kizuna - ToG is a fine start for webtoon manhwa! God of Highschool is funny but the names might be harder to memorize! if u don't mind a bit of shoujo-genre feeling, Noblesse is also nice. and I dont think u have overused "I" but u might think u did if u r paying attention to it so don't mind!

@★02 - I think that bulbasaur like pig is Zygaena's offspring too! as for the flower bearing resemblance to Yeon's symbol, could be... but most flowers r lite dat deshou? ;o

Take care minna, I will check the club time to time~~~ :batoto_021:

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

ohayou, minna~ :batoto_013:

i got back the internet; i usually use 3g card so my usage is kinda limited. =.="

@anti - kk, i would call u "anti" then but if it is in real life, its pronunciation is kinda similar to... aunty... *pft*

anyway, i agree with sila-chan about magician's changing art, i think? 'cuz i have read some comments about its art style changing and some of the characters did change (cuz i spoiled myself by reading 1st chapter n then last chapter) but the basic style did not change i think.

anyway, really thanks for the suggestion. tonight, i m gonna start reading Magician mainly, and then either Dr. Frost or Trace! ;3

@silachan - un... TAL is slow nee. btw u r in a scanlation group? how many languages are u proficient in? tell me, m interested. ;3

eh?~ ... Im a cleaner, not translator~^^ ... but Im fluent in three languages~ ... and bits and pieces of other languages~ xD ...

8m6xshwg.png

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

oops~ D: ... it was just a typo!~ ... *slowly backs away one step~ ...*
plz dont bite me!~ xD ...

Then edit your post and correct my nick *_* And use Anti instead of anti when you're at it.
Only then I won't bite u x)

haha thanks~^^ ... wait, i know some of those pics from wallpapers~ ...
but I never knew the artists name~^^ ... thanks to you tho, I now know~ (: ... thank you~^^ ...
and nope, no one has posted this artist in that thread yet~ xD ...
I think I might post the artist there now~ ...
or would you rather do it?~ ...

The problem is we can't post picture of image hosted on gelbooru. Each time I had to upload them. If it's fine with you, do so. I will be sure to see what you will choose :)

Try this : http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php?sitepal with Antisolar as text and French as language.
That is how I like it.

'cuz i have read some comments about its art style changing and some of the characters did change (cuz i spoiled myself by reading 1st chapter n then last chapter) but the basic style did not change i think.

That is because there was a time skip of 7 years or something like that. But well, I guess it could.

No, read Kubera first *__*

aoshik12.jpg

Kizuna

Kizuna

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

@kizuna - ToG is a fine start for webtoon manhwa! God of Highschool is funny but the names might be harder to memorize! if u don't mind a bit of shoujo-genre feeling, Noblesse is also nice. and I dont think u have overused "I" but u might think u did if u r paying attention to it so don't mind!

I'm not good with the names anyway haha, I don't mind at all with the genre I read almost every genre (only exception is Yaoi).

Try this : http://www.oddcast.com/home/demos/tts/tts_example.php?sitepal with Antisolar as text and French as language.
That is how I like it.

Hahaha, that's specific. In Spanish sounds almost the same so I've been mind-reading it right.

您享受安静 YESilence

您享受安静 YESilence

Russet Potato

• Saviour Scans
  • 441 posts

Then edit your post and correct my nick *_* And use Anti instead of anti when you're at it.
Only then I won't bite u x)

Done~^^ ...

The problem is we can't post picture of image hosted on gelbooru. Each time I had to upload them. If it's fine with you, do so. I will be sure to see what you will choose :)

oh~ D: ... hmm~ ... well, its not really a prob~^^ ... Im gonna do that now then~ xD ...

8m6xshwg.png

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

Done~^^ ...

aoshik12.jpg

Heron

Heron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts

eh?~ ... Im a cleaner, not translator~^^ ... but Im fluent in three languages~ ... and bits and pieces of other languages~ xD ...

Ehh, which 3 languages are they?! Tell me, tell me. ;3

I'm not good with the names anyway haha, I don't mind at all with the genre I read almost every genre (only exception is Yaoi).

hahaa~ :batoto_032:

That is how I like it.

LOL. Anti-chan is so serious... It sounds cool though so are you French? o.o

That is because there was a time skip of 7 years or something like that. But well, I guess it could.

Nyoo nyoo, it did change. First of all the line art changed. Before it was fussy and now the line is clearer and thinner, especially the nose's and hair's. Also, the body proportion became much more humane. At the beginning, most characters except Edermask had dwarf-like body proportions! Also... the eye color looks cooler now. Check out the pupils of Iremi, they shine more beautifully now. ;3

No, read Kubera first *__*

I did read Kubera first just before Magician and it is so... EPIC! omg, I like Asha & Gandharva so much and I do think I am getting attached on most of the characters. It is probably not good nee, I should choose one side and cheer for that but everyone is so awesome. On the side note, I am really scared of the development. You know that narrative writing style of this story and those incidental flashes scare the crap out of me! Sometimes, those flashes are about the past, but sometimes, they are about the future nee? I am so scared if Leez would become so so evil. And if she does, then what would happen to everyone of the people she met? Does that mean they would all die or would she betray some of them? I don't want to see it! I love a lot of characters, I don't want to see Maruna die because of Leez's revenge... I hope he doesn't die and I hope Yuuta is not hurt... On the side note, I do think Asha is using Leez to some extent but I do hope that Leez could forgive her when the time comes, I don't want Asha to feel bad too! So many worries~

Edited by Heron, 09 September 2012 - 01:51 PM.

Antisolar

Antisolar

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,198 posts
  • LocationSanzu-no-kawa

I did read Kubera first just before Magician and it is so... EPIC! omg, I like Asha & Gandharva so much and I do think I am getting attached on most of the characters. It is probably not good nee, I should choose one side and cheer for that but everyone is so awesome. On the side note, I am really scared of the development. You know that narrative writing style of this story and those incidental flashes scare the crap out of me! Sometimes, those flashes are about the past, but sometimes, they are about the future nee? I am so scared if Leez would become so so evil. And if she does, then what would happen to everyone of the people she met? Does that mean they would all die or would she betray some of them? I don't want to see it! I love a lot of characters, I don't want to see Maruna die because of Leez's revenge... I hope he doesn't die and I hope Yuuta is not hurt... On the side note, I do think Asha is using Leez to some extent but I do hope that Leez could forgive her when the time comes, I don't want Asha to feel bad too! So many worries~

Yeah it's good and I cried more than once reading it.
Thought I don't give a shit about Leez. More interested in Agni and Brilith and Yuuta and his two moms.
Anyway, this isn't a Kubera topic :o

I think ToG could be better with little romance like Kubera. This is why I have Maria in my faction. The only romance I feel worth is between her and Agero. I wouldn't mind any Yuri x Baam too...

aoshik12.jpg

Heron

Heron

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 86 posts

Yeah it's good and I cried more than once reading it.
Thought I don't give a shit about Leez. More interested in Agni and Brilith and Yuuta and his two moms.
Anyway, this isn't a Kubera topic :o

I think ToG could be better with little romance like Kubera. This is why I have Maria in my faction. The only romance I feel worth is between her and Agero. I wouldn't mind any Yuri x Baam too...

Unn unn! I agree. btw, Yuuta has 3 moms - Kali, Taraka, Shuri... o.o (not correcting but just exclaiming!)

Eek! Nee, talking about ToG would be good but I did state that "anything from tog to daily lives" so I guess it is acceptable, also considering the nature of other threads in this forum. And as for ToG, when I saw that Malschenny? woman, I was like WTF. Koon's sis is like that? Of course, not! Anyway, I hope to see Maria soon but I get the feeling ToG is going to be pretty long... Pretty long to show anything concrete!

On the side note, I don't like Yuri at all but I do like Hwa Ryun or Androssi.