Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Angel

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
I just wrote this, I don't mean to have a lot of posts. I hope you all like it.

Angel

In this world there is no god we can pray too, there’s no one that will help. The one’s who created you just abandon you even if you cry out for them. Your arms try to reach them but it’s too late they are gone. We all die sooner or late so why pray to the stars, when you’ll never get an answer…..

No one hears her cry; no one helps her…No one cares. The tears shred a piece of her self when they flow down her cheeks. The sorrow, the pain, the hate is killing her from the inside. She doesn’t know what to do..Her life is at a standstill; her heart is empty and can’t be filled. There’s nothing anymore no hate, no pain, just a empty sorrow that wishes for everything to just end.
“Why?!” “Why did you take him…why!?” the young woman screamed to the heavens as expecting to hear an answer. Nothing but the rain echoed, she collapsed to the floor.
“Why did you take him! Why please god tell me why!?” she screamed once again but her voice faded at the end as she remained crumpled against the wall.

The rain masked her tears, her pain could not be soothed.

“Please give him back..I’ll do anything” her pleas to the sky was unheard.
“There is nothing left, if he’s not here there’s no point in living” She picked herself up slowly, she walked over to the edge of the building. With a final glance to the sky, she leaped off the building twirling straight to the ground.

Yet it was not a short death, as she fell her memories of him flashed through he eyes. And as she hit the pavement she remember the last words he spoke to her when he closed his eyes for the final time….

“I love you…mommy”

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
Oh my god.... I can't stop crying.
Its so sad. It just tears at my heart.
Zero-kun, I think the is the strongest felt piece that I have seen you write yet.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Awww.....Thank you Maia-chan

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
You're welcome Zero-kun.
Damn, I start crying again every time I read it.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Im glad, an as writer I want people to feel something after reading my stories. Your are the second person who told they cried after reading one of my stories.

Can I ask how come you cry?

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
You're very good at that, Zero-kun

Sure you can. I cry because something like that happened to a close friend of mine a long time ago. She lost her little girl to sickness and killed herself from depression.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
I'm sorry, that is very sad....

Edited by Zero King, 01 September 2012 - 05:41 AM.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Its alright, you had no idea of knowing.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Chapter 2

Life is cruel isn't it?
Why are we born? why do our children die so young?
Where's the love? where's the love we are suppose to have?
I ask you where is it?

Spoiler

We all know what the future foretells, so i am cruel for writing this?

"Mommy...Mommy wake up" little angel shook his sleeping mother like he did everyday. His tiny hands could barely push his mother, so he would climb into her bed and crawl over to her. He would try to pull her face to wake her up but it never worked.

Just pretend to be asleep - his mother would always think to herself

He was too young to figure out his mother was waiting for him to get a little closer.
But it never worked out that way, when Angel couldn't wake his mother he would fall backwards and cry his eyes out sobbing "mommy mommy please wake up"

It always broke her heart whenever he would cry, she hated it she always wanted him to be happy. He would be always be the only man she would ever truly love, and she didnt want it any other way.

She sat up and grabbed him into her arms.

"Baby don't cry, big boys don't cry" she wiped his tears away the way only a mother could.

"But/..Mommy, I always...wants to be with chu"

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Aw damn, you've done it again, Zero.
Its so sweet, and I'll be damned if it doesn't pull at my heart.
I want to hug the little boy and his mother so close.
When you write this one, its like I can actually feel the love that the two of them share for each other as only a mother and son can.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
really nice story.

ToothlessShark

ToothlessShark

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationSomewhere deep, veryyyy deep...
Dude, you made me cry like a baby...

I kind of wish I didn't read it

Edited by ToothlessShark, 12 September 2012 - 07:44 AM.

"Oh! l'honneur ruisselait sur ta mâle moustache."
"Oh! honor glistened on your manly mustache."
~A. Rimbaud

Spoiler

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Thank you maia, star boy, and toothless shark

Toothless shark: I'm glad, as a writer I like to make people feel some kind of emotion. Can I ask why you cried?

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Zero, go to bed already!

And you're welcome hun.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

ToothlessShark

ToothlessShark

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 552 posts
  • LocationSomewhere deep, veryyyy deep...

Toothless shark: I'm glad, as a writer I like to make people feel some kind of emotion. Can I ask why you cried?

You little sadist :P

Because it made me remember some unpleasant things in my life.

If you want I can tell you more, but not right now sorry.

"Oh! l'honneur ruisselait sur ta mâle moustache."
"Oh! honor glistened on your manly mustache."
~A. Rimbaud

Spoiler

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationLost in dreams of other worlds
Wow another great story Zero!

This one definitely seems to be one of your more emotional ones.
Chap. 2 was just so sweet it's so sad that this is a tragedy Posted Image.
But to be honest I enjoy reading tragedies because of all the emotions that are in them, especially the time before the tragedy it's the journey that counts right?

signature.jpg

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts

You little sadist :P

Spoiler

Because it made me remember some unpleasant things in my life.

Sorry to hear that, it seems like it has affected a few people.

Wow another great story Zero!

This one definitely seems to be one of your more emotional ones.
Chap. 2 was just so sweet it's so sad that this is a tragedy Posted Image.
But to be honest I enjoy reading tragedies because of all the emotions that are in them, especially the time before the tragedy it's the journey that counts right?

Thank you frost! I tend to stay away from tragedies, actually this is also the first tragedy story I've written.

I totally agree with you, the journey is what counts.

Edited by Zero King, 15 September 2012 - 12:20 AM.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Hmm am I a sadist for writing so similar to real life? I ask questions to those that don't answer, like a mother begging for the life of her son from nothing but air flowing through the sky.
I am cruel but that's just life...

The mother grabbed angel into her arms and rocked while kissing the top of his head. "Mommy will always be here with you baby"

Angel looking up at his mother said "forever?" She looked back down at him staring into his bright blue eyes that shined a light into her heart

"Yes" She put him down put onto his feet and got out of bed while yawning.

Like any kid on a Saturday Angel rushed to the little TV in the corner and waited impatiently for his mother to turn it onto some simple Saturday morning cartoon. And when she would finally do it, he would sit so close to the TV she would always remind him to move back before his eyes popped out of his head(a joke that parents tell their children to make them listen).
As a gullible child Angel believed it and quickly moved a little further away from the TV.

It was peaceful but as in life peace can not last forever..and time for peace was running out fast

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
>Q.Q<

Fuu~ It still gets me every time I read this story. >T^T<
That little boy loves and trust her so much.
Though now, it leaves that feeling of anticipation, of knowing that bad things are coming.
You're getting really good at cliff hangers, Zero!
I can't wait to read the next part.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Thank you maia!

Angel Chapter 4

Some say death is life, why can't life be death?

Trish(the mother) took a moment to watch her son, she loved him more than anything she couldn't live without him...

"Angel honey, what do you want for breakfast?" Trish cocked her hips while leaning against the wall, waiting for his answer before she went into the kitchen.

Like any kid, Angel's sole attention was directed on the tv. Trish waited a second more while smiling, "This boy"

Trish walked over to her son and bent down to his eye level. "Angel what do you want to eat" she said as soon as she streached her neck so her head blocked the tv making him jump back.

Trish couldnt help but laugh, it took Angel a second to realise what happened before he started laughing as well.

"Can you make frenchie Toast?" Angel cocked his head as he asked.

"Pick something else that's too much work" she looked at Angel, he cocked his head again and made his get bigger while putting his bottom lip over his top lip. Yes he was giving her the puppy dog look that could make any mother submit.

"NO" Trish had to look away, this boy knew her weakness. While she was thinking Angel moved back into her line of sight. His look brought her back, she hated it when he did that. Before she could re-collect her thoughts, he looked up at her with the biggest eyes like a homeless kitten.

"Please Mommy"

Dam this kid, he knew what that look did to her.

"Ok" she said it in a low voice not really wanting to sumbit. BUt Angel knew like all little kids he had won the fight with his cuteness.

"Yay" He threw his hands up in celebration.

As Trish made her way to the kitchen she turned back to see he son cheerfully watching tv

This boy.....