Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Master Author Blog/Translations Thread

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
169 replies to this topic

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
I think there are multiple princes and our blonde hair guy is one of them.

ultimumknight

ultimumknight

Potato

• Members
  • 144 posts

I thought it said "only prince" but that could be a possibility or it could be that since that the zahard family thought that Baam was dead they gave the "title" to prince.

Edited by ultimumknight, 09 March 2012 - 06:03 AM.

" You know you are an anime addict when you can hear the sound effects IN A MANGA"Posted Image

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts

I thought it said "only prince" but that could be a possibility or it could be that since that the zahard family thought that Baam was dead they gave the "title" to prince.

The reason why I think there are multiple princes is that at the end of the part 2 prologue. Repellista saids,"Its time for them to appear."then she goes on to say,"The prince of Zahard will return". So she could be saying that the "them" are the multiple candidates for princes.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

The reason why I think there are multiple princes is that at the end of the part 2 prologue. Repellista saids,"Its time for them to appear."then she goes on to say,"The prince of Zahard will return". So she could be saying that the "them" are the multiple candidates for princes.

Possible, I think she might have been talking about FUG making a big reappearance.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts
Well Zahard is not supposed to have any princes at all. Zahard having a "prince" would be a huge event in the tower so the chance that there's more than one is extremely slim. Just the fact that Ja wangnan is the prince is strange enough in the first place.

Edited by fistsofrage, 11 March 2012 - 02:39 AM.

Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Russet Potato

• tC Donator
  • 487 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Well Zahard is not supposed to have any princes at all. Zahard having a "prince" would be a huge event in the tower so the chance that there's more than one is extremely slim. Just the fact that Ja wangnan is the prince is strange enough in the first place.

He has no prince on record, I believe if Ja Wangnan is actually the prince, he was born long before Zahard actually ascended to power and to no one of special powers.
Disclaimer: I'm often rude without realising it so try not to get too offended.

Pasteduck

Pasteduck

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 697 posts
I should of been more specific. I think there are multiple prince candidates.

fistsofrage

fistsofrage

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,596 posts

He has no prince on record, I believe if Ja Wangnan is actually the prince, he was born long before Zahard actually ascended to power and to no one of special powers.

Ja Wangnan has not shown any shinsoo manipulation ability so he's probably in Baam/Koon/Hatsu age range.

I should of been more specific. I think there are multiple prince candidates.

The princesses are one thing, but the reason why the Prince of Zahard is such an important event is because he's supposed to be blood related. So multiple prince candidates is unlikely.

If he really wanted to make a non-blood related prince, he could just have one of those tournaments like he does for the princesses.

Edited by fistsofrage, 11 March 2012 - 04:52 AM.

Wave Catcher

Wave Catcher

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationEurope

"Officially", there is no Prince of Zahard. I took that to mean that Ja Wangnan is either an illegitimate child or has to become a Ranker before Zahard will formally recognise him as the Prince.

Edited by Wave Catcher, 11 March 2012 - 09:29 PM.

Trebor

Trebor

Voice to the Voiceless

• Administrators
  • 1,918 posts
  • LocationUSA
Thread is now locked and continued to Master Author Blog Translations Thread #2.

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/4774-master-author-blog-translations-thread-2/
Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri Yuri