Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Maga Tsuki Art Contest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Naegi

Naegi

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 31 posts
  • LocationTokyo
Hi, it may be known by now, but I'm the translator for Maga Tsuki. I work as a translator for Japanzai and I also run a seperate website dedicated to Maga Tsuki, www.magatsuki.com. Each month Japanzai has an art contest for Sun Ken Rock in which you enter an art piece based on a theme and the manga, and theres a voting system. I plan to do the same thing for Maga Tsuki when the next chapter is released, but I need to have at least 3 people willing to enter or it just doesnt work. Of course whoever wins gets 1 of the 3 volumes of Maga Tsuki of their choice in japanese shipped to them. Please look at this link to say if youre interested, or PM me. Also ask if you have any questions.

http://japanzai.com/index.php?topic=3264.0

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

Has no one entered or submitted anything? Sounds interesting, I might enter, but I don't care much for the prize. Main issue for me is just time.

Edited by greensoulreaper, 28 March 2013 - 05:32 AM.

Martypants

Martypants

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationIn someone's spud basket, like a store-bought potato

god if only i started reading this earlier i would be joining now!