Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

My Poems

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

lunacat

lunacat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Ey-O~

Long time no Batoto^^ I missed you guys

I've added 4 poems, hope you like them or more like... understand them :s

Enjoy

Edited by lunacat, 11 February 2014 - 10:26 AM.

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts
  • LocationLost in dreams of other worlds

You're back! I've missed you too >.<

I'm sorry I missed the chance to suggest a poem for the poetry contest but I probably wouldn't have been much help since it's so difficult to just choose one of your poems.

4 poems?! I'm so excited!^^ I look forward to reading them and it's already a given that I'll like them.

Welcome back Luna!

signature.jpg

lunacat

lunacat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

You're back! I've missed you too >.<

I'm sorry I missed the chance to suggest a poem for the poetry contest but I probably wouldn't have been much help since it's so difficult to just choose one of your poems.

4 poems?! I'm so excited!^^ I look forward to reading them and it's already a given that I'll like them.

Welcome back Luna!

Thank you for the warm welcome Frost! :3
and daijobu, good to see you're still around^^

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

Meee!! Mazen tooo!!! ~~

Papa Frost will be  lurking if not  posting~

I wonder if Luna-chan remembers me(Wanderous)?

Are you going to be active now? ^^

I already read your poems. Very nice and well-written (as always)~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts

The poems once again all had great images and they all have a sort of melancholic feel to them especially "I, away" and "Weeping fear". ;_;

while "The cause of all" and "What is fair" was more sharp and seemed to have a sort of hidden message underneath can't explain it very well.

Well starting with the first one:

I, away was sad but beautiful. Reminds me of those moments where you just need some alone time for a bit just to refresh yourself or just to reflect on things, it doesn't necessarily mean you don't like the company of people but there are times when you need a break sometimes but during those moments you also realize how lonely you are.

And this is purely my imagination but I read the poem as a letter left behind by an artist to her loved ones. Like she secretly just left on a journey somewhere to discover herself or something but decided to leave a note behind because it's more romantic that way^^. And while she does find a lot of inspiration on this journey it came at the cost of being away from her loved ones so she says: "I, away, loved ones but do miss me..." what's great about this is that most people would say "please don't worry about me or don't think about me" when in reality I don't think anyone wants to be forgotten. So that line "...but do miss me..." feels honest and real, it's a selfish request because it might hurt them but it's also human to hope that people are thinking about you.

haha this took longer than I thought... I'm gonna have to post my thoughts on the other ones another time. And once again I'm glad you're back Luna!

signature.jpg

OchaMeido❣

OchaMeido❣

The Head Maid

• Contrib Mods
  • 1,728 posts
  • Location@ the Greenhouse Tea Party~

really nice, critic to give , papa~~

I 1000% agree with you~

ןן Tea Party~ ןן "THE BAR" ןן

ןןGuide to Uploading/deltin/sortin ןן

ןן[Must read] COMMENT SECTIONS RULES ן

Follow the comment sections' rules or else, you will be hanging at the edge of an cliff ^^
It maybe one step closer to death's door or an extension of your life's time.

lunacat

lunacat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Meee!! Mazen tooo!!! ~~

Papa Frost will be  lurking if not  posting~

I wonder if Luna-chan remembers me(Wanderous)?

Are you going to be active now? ^^

I already read your poems. Very nice and well-written (as always)~

Yo! Wanderusu-san!

you're a fried potato now xD hahaha
I'll try to ba active but am a master student by research now and I barely find the time to eat :s but i'll try
thanks for taking time to read this

The poems once again all had great images and they all have a sort of melancholic feel to them especially "I, away" and "Weeping fear". ;_;

while "The cause of all" and "What is fair" was more sharp and seemed to have a sort of hidden message underneath can't explain it very well.

Well starting with the first one:

I, away was sad but beautiful. Reminds me of those moments where you just need some alone time for a bit just to refresh yourself or just to reflect on things, it doesn't necessarily mean you don't like the company of people but there are times when you need a break sometimes but during those moments you also realize how lonely you are.

And this is purely my imagination but I read the poem as a letter left behind by an artist to her loved ones. Like she secretly just left on a journey somewhere to discover herself or something but decided to leave a note behind because it's more romantic that way^^. And while she does find a lot of inspiration on this journey it came at the cost of being away from her loved ones so she says: "I, away, loved ones but do miss me..." what's great about this is that most people would say "please don't worry about me or don't think about me" when in reality I don't think anyone wants to be forgotten. So that line "...but do miss me..." feels honest and real, it's a selfish request because it might hurt them but it's also human to hope that people are thinking about you.

haha this took longer than I thought... I'm gonna have to post my thoughts on the other ones another time. And once again I'm glad you're back Luna!

Frost my dear, I literally blush when I see your ability to read my poems as an open book which is a pleasure I rarely get from my other readers... only a very few of them do actually. Your analysis is on the spot, guilty as charged hahaha I feel honored to see my humble words reach a sophisticated mind such as yours. In fact, reading your comments is like a continuation to the stories and images I put on my poems... you truly inspire me, thank you.

Frost

Frost

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,862 posts

>////< well now it's my turn to blush. It sounds like you've had a tough time Luna ;_;. Oh no the honor is all mine, it means a lot to me that my words mean a lot to you haha. Jeez you're going to make me blush even more, I'm flattered. Your poems always inspire my comments so it's a cycle :]

signature.jpg

lunacat

lunacat

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

indeed I have... but I managed to survive and that's all that matters. Thanks again