Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Most hated main character.

scrappy loser annoying spineless weak ugly jerkass whiny stupid

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

Alles

Alles

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Asia

The girl protagonist of Psycho Pass. I thought it was worth watching the anime but then i stopped after episode 2. I just can't take the attitude of that girl. So annoying.

I also hate all male protagonist that are weak like Ouma Shu of GC. Ugh.

Posted Image

The Empress

Fujoshi.Weird.Eccentric.Moody.Sadist.Masochist.

jwillie4

jwillie4

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Akame from Akame ga kill. Just never came to like the character.

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

***necomancing ...***

You know i guess forum reading and doing story research is gonna result in necromancing but back to topic ...

I guess everybody mentioned these the most : "Emiya Shirou" , "Kururugi Suzaku" , "Itou Makoto" , "Ouma Shu" , "Any shounen MC that shouts friendship and etc etc" , "Any dense Harem MC etc etc" , "Any weak MC etc etc" ...

Since everybody here is kind enough to mentioned almost all hated character (I do like Emiya Shirou in the Heaven's Feel , though he's not getting too good and not too badass) , i guess i have to pick any returning big bad , like junko enoshima from Danganronpa ...

I mean they've been dead , defeated , sealed , they can't do anything anymore ! And yet *ta-daa !* he's back and as powerful as ever (or in my example "she's")...

20801.jpg

19.jpg

Vicmonananya

Vicmonananya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

I dislike Touma from A Certain Magical Index Series, as the show tries to present itself as more complex than a typical shounen show and yet he can't help but be like a stereotypical protagonist from those types of shows (only executed worse in my opinion). When I'm watching, he is the most boring character to see and this is apparent with how much more I enjoyed Railgun by comparison. He's just overall a bunch of wasted potential with pointless facets of his character (like his memory loss) that don't add up to anything at least in the anime. He also shares in that cluelessness and problems often associated with the boring harem anime protagonists, which I'd also include in this thread if there weren't so many forgettable ones. I'll stop there as I could go on much further but just keep in mind I have not read the light novel or manga series of this franchise so if he's somehow better in those I wouldn't be surprised.

SNMS6

SNMS6

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • LocationBogor , West Java , Indonesia

It's rare to see anybody who dislike Touma Kamijo , well the shounenish style began turn for worse after he lost his memories ...

20801.jpg

19.jpg

ClearMadness

ClearMadness

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationCanada

Any protagonist in Chinese stories. They are all the same and they manage to be both morons and psychopaths. 

IronAdBanner2.png
Author of The Iron Teeth, a dark fantasy web serial with comedy and goblins.

Splash09

Splash09

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOver there

The boy from Freezing. I had to drop it, because his non-stop bitching.

AllHailTheTsundere

AllHailTheTsundere

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationGothenburg, Sweden.
I don't like sasuke from naruto. He basically destroyed my enjoyment for that show.

Edited by AllHailTheTsundere, 01 January 2017 - 10:35 AM.

Zone Q11

Zone Q11

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Humu... a main character I hate, huh? Wow, that's some time ago... for now, I will say... the MC from "Btooom!" because he lacks development. ...way much development.
"The Plebeian who hails from NUF City"

Joja-lee

Joja-lee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Honestly, I use to be a huge Naruto fan when I was younger and Sasuke completely ruined the vibe most of the time for me. I always wished Kishimoto would have just drop him to advance the story and get rid of the unnecessary angst he caused so that we could just focus on Naruto and the other characters. Also, Kishimoto still insisting on Sakura to have feelings for Sasuke (which made no sense, but let's face it Kishimoto made it very clear he had no idea how to write female characters). Then there was the ending that was totally lacklustre and boring. After all that, after all those chapters, this is the ending? Oh, and look, Sasuke is still useless. Can you tell I'm still slightly salty? Haha. 

Edited by Joja-lee, 24 January 2017 - 12:12 PM.

tumblr_lqszlysjrl1qjnajp.gif

87ceeb

87ceeb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMalang

If i had to pick Shinichi aka Conan ...

He just don't learn that it will be better for him to be actually honest with Ran , you see my relationship are destroyed just because a secret ...

Edited by 87ceeb, 10 September 2017 - 11:04 AM.

Truth is something to be conjured , seeked , shared , confirmed , or sometimes just given to us , with or without condition . And sometimes it take hundreds of years to confirm 1 single truth . 

Final_Boss

Final_Boss

Fingerling Potato

• Project_FinalBoss
  • 80 posts
  • LocationOver there

I dislike Shana and the male lead from Shakugan no Shana.  Shana was annoying, and the male lead the typical cookie cut stereotype.

Edited by Final_Boss, 14 September 2017 - 08:42 PM.

Posted Image

Video Game Development | Manga Scanlations

87ceeb

87ceeb

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationMalang

I forgot the name of MC and the anime , but there is this MC who is a fallen prince of certain empire . He then hidden and raised as commoner by his adoptive father . He then intends to become a pilot and go to piloting school . There he meets and fell in love with heroine who in fact her alter-ego is the MC's arch-nemesis who caused him to become a fallen prince . 

He simply lack a guts and always miss his timing to man-up after he found out heroine's secret , sulking and bitching here and there even though he knew that the Heroine is just a puppet from anti-empire  government . He gets better in the end though . The story is great . But i still hate him .

Edited by 87ceeb, 16 September 2017 - 10:20 AM.

Truth is something to be conjured , seeked , shared , confirmed , or sometimes just given to us , with or without condition . And sometimes it take hundreds of years to confirm 1 single truth . 

Lambdadelta Umineko

Lambdadelta Umineko

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts
  • LocationSài Gòn

Shirou Emiya and his heroic ideal of saving people. 

Faederwulf

Faederwulf

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

Everyone from school days.