Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Haihai ~ ( ^ ▽ ^ )ノ

introduction

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Locationsomewhere in the US XD

well you certainly do travel which is fun! i had planned to go to germany this month but things happen and i had to cancel those plans. anyways welcome to BT! have fun and see ya around. :batoto_032: :batoto_010: :batoto_024:

*gasp* GERMANY?! I wanna go there!!! it's a shame you couldn't go there... D:
thanks for the welcome!!!
see you around~~ :batoto_024:

You're disappointed that you didn't get to experience a flood? o_O

well it seemed fun... the second time i experienced one in china, i made paper boats with my cousin and we sailed them out into the storm!! <33 i even made some little people and we made a flag and everything X3 i just didn't like the thunder... that scared me... but it was still funn~! :batoto_022:

\\~~~ not even an angel can fly with just one wing ~~~//

Posted Image

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.

it's okay~ mandarin isn't that hard! ... okay it's only hard for me XD well not that hard... i just don't like two schools :batoto_012:

Haha, but it will be all be worth it though. Chinese school and regular U.S schools ?
bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Pfffft!
you are so adorable!

*flails her arms* n-no! th-this is cute!! >~< don't be mistakened!! --> :batoto_001:

Haha, but it will be all be worth it though. Chinese school and regular U.S schools ?

yeah >~< but this year is my last yearr!!! :batoto_022: yayy!!! no more quizzes every sundayy!!! <33 i would always forget the phrases anyways >~<

Posted Image

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

yeah >~< but this year is my last yearr!!! :batoto_022: yayy!!! no more quizzes every sundayy!!! <33 i would always forget the phrases anyways >~<

haha, I figure I been though that as well. even though your older than me T.T to presise your about 2to 3x my age

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

haha, I figure I been though that as well. even though your older than me T.T to presise your about 2to 3x my age

so you're............ 4.6666666666... or 7 o.o

Posted Image

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

so you're............ 4.6666666666... or 7 o.o

round the 4.6 up and you get it or if we go back the Chinese System one less than 7 than your right

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 08 August 2012 - 02:57 AM.

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

round the 4.6 up and you get it

*gasp* no way! you're 5?! oh wait you're 6? @.@ are you a genius?! *runs around in circles* waah! i'm not good around geniuses! more like some of them scare me TT~TT this genius guy liked me once... well still likes me... and at times i didn't know if he was teasing me or actually telling the truth and it was so confusing!! waaah!!! DX

Edited by Sakura Hime, 08 August 2012 - 03:02 AM.

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
  • LocationTrapped inside my head.

well it seemed fun... the second time i experienced one in china, i made paper boats with my cousin and we sailed them out into the storm!! <33 i even made some little people and we made a flag and everything X3 i just didn't like the thunder... that scared me... but it was still funn~! :batoto_022:

That actually sounds kind of fun lol.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

*gasp* no way! you're 5?! @.@ are you a genius?! *runs around in circles* waah! i'm not good around geniuses! more like some of them scare me TT~TT this genius guy liked me once... well still likes me... and at times i didn't know if he was teasing me or actually telling the truth and it was so confusing!! waaah!!! DX

Nope, not a genius just a baka and an unlucky or lucky person born on a leap year. so I have to wait till the next Olympus for my birthday. Well if he willing to listen to your trouble and your rants he probably still into you or he get jelly when he see an guy next to you a guy he does not normally see you with. Than chances are he probably still into you.

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

That actually sounds kind of fun lol.

i know right? X3 it was so fun!! i wanted to go swimming but my uncle said the water was too dirty :batoto_012: but i wanted to so badly >~< it seemed so fun on TV!!!

Nope, not a genius just a baka and an unlucky or lucky person born on a leap year. so I have to wait till the next Olympus for my birthday. Well if he willing to listen to your trouble and your rants he probably still into you or he get jelly when he see an guy next to you a guy he does not normally see you with. Than chances are he probably still into you.

whoaa!! yo'ure born on a leap year? that's so cool!!! :batoto_022: i have a boring birthdayyy DX but it is pi... 3.14~ XP and i asked him if he was still into me and he said "yeah, but i don't know why" DX if you don't know why then stop having a crush on mee!!! :batoto_012: makes me feel guilty TT~TT

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
Swimming in it.. That would have been something.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

whoaa!! yo'ure born on a leap year? that's so cool!!! :batoto_022: i have a boring birthdayyy DX but it is pi... 3.14~ XP and i asked him if he was still into me and he said "yeah, but i don't know why" DX if you don't know why then stop having a crush on mee!!! :batoto_012: makes me feel guilty TT~TT

Oh? 6 days. I`m sure there a reason, it easier to say "I don't know" because well, love is confusing. Perhaps he like your voice, intelligent, humor, beauty, shape, talents, your personality and much much more and has difficult putting it into words. There is no class on teaching "love"

swimming in the floods? Probably not the wisest choice because there may be small eddies in the flood that will prevent one from going back up

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

but i did take a walk in it :D with my cousin XD i was at my grandparent's neighborhood and it went up to mai knees X3 a little higher even XD and my grand parents live in like an old people's apartment! it was so funn!!! :batoto_028: but i got really cold when i got back and it was tiring trudging through all the water @.@ and i was in slippers too DX i didn't want to get my shoes wet X3 and my slippers fell off like around 12 times... XD i almost slipped into the water once when i was trying to get my slipper back on!

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
Sounds kind of dangerous, should be careful if you're ever caught in a flood again.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Oh? 6 days. I`m sure there a reason, it easier to say "I don't know" because well, love is confusing. Perhaps he like your voice, intelligent, humor, beauty, shape, talents, your personality and much much more and has difficult putting it into words. There is no class on teaching "love"

swimming in the floods? Probably not the wisest choice because there may be small eddies in the flood that will prevent one from going back up

o.o"" wise person >~> he did say that he liked my personality XD i don't know why cuz he's a genius and i'm not XP

i knoww! a lot of people died cuz they got sucked in by them TT~TT but good thing i was in a neighborhood, and not on a highway or road~ :batoto_024: it was all safee~

Sounds kind of dangerous, should be careful if you're ever caught in a flood again.

no~ it was fun!! and even if the water was high, i can swim!! but my cousin can't swim... good thing it wasn't that high then!! :batoto_024:

Posted Image

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

o.o"" wise person >~> he did say that he liked my personality XD i don't know why cuz he's a genius and i'm not XP

safee~

no~ it was fun!! and even if the water was high, i can swim!! but my cousin can't swim... good thing it wasn't that high then!! :batoto_024:

Me wise? Nope, just a being who have seem a lot and has 20+ years worth of experience and is very similar like you chinese/american. Phish , you are a genius in your own rights

You seem like am interesting person. I will PM you, for now sleep and work and repeat >.< Good Night Quite Kid and Sakura-hime

Edited by Supreme_Lurker_Primo, 08 August 2012 - 03:24 AM.

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

Me wise? Nope, just a being who have seem a lot and has 20+ years worth of experience and is very similar like you chinese/american. Phish , you are a genius in your own rights

You seem like am interesting person. I will PM you, for now sleep and work and repeat >.< Good Night Quite Kid and Sakura-hime

o.o? me a genius? do you count tripping over flat surfaces being a genius? XD

night night~ and i dislike working :batoto_012: even people do it every day XD

Posted Image

quiet_kid

quiet_kid

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 962 posts
G'night, Primo!

Able to swim or not, it's a flood, not a pool. :3 Like Primo said, eddies, debris, and the like.

And this really isn't the place to be chatting, so I'm going to stop posting now- PM me if you want to lol.
8qG18vn.jpg
Spoiler
Kagerou Project
Spoiler
DC

Sakura Hime

Sakura Hime

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts

G'night, Primo!

Able to swim or not, it's a flood, not a pool. :3 Like Primo said, eddies, debris, and the like.

And this really isn't the place to be chatting, so I'm going to stop posting now- PM me if you want to lol.

fiiine >~< i'll be more careful next time!!

okay~ ish will!

Posted Image

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
Saku, you won't get away from it, this Neko here says you are adorable, and that's the way it is.
>^.^<

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.