Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Current Chapter Discussion

to love-ru darkness

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
Omg! We finally get to see how the Master looks like! I think she looks awfully alike Yami don't you guys think? I think the Master is another weapon/experiment that was made afteor Yami was created. But I do not know. I am anticipating next month's chapter and am looking forward for some more questions to be answered. I do believe that Mea will ultimately end upvrealizing that she is on Rito/Yami's side an go against the Master.

Edited by NamelessMapler, 07 August 2012 - 07:43 AM.

I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

minato_76

minato_76

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Same here...however I think that Master was made before Yami and Mea. Because of this I think that she feels some sort of grudge or responsibility towards Yami and Mea being created and forced to become dangerous weapons. Maybe she feels that (due to her own experiences) being a weapon and casting out emotions is the safest way to survive given their circumstances.
Well...that's what I think.

Lustful

Lustful

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
Aww man! I want to see master's face so much! :batoto_012:

Avian3

Avian3

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I got the feeling master is Mea. Like she got double personality.... or it could be just me.

30595540350_6e69b3c70e_o.png

swordquill

swordquill

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
After seeing Ch. 23, it seems pretty obvious to me that Nemesis is Lala's, Momo's, and Nana's mysterious unnamed mother. The picture of her from behind when Momo is telling Rito about her is virtually identical with the other partial views we've seen so far of Nemesis. From what Momo says, her mother obviously played a part in the Galactic war and now conducts Deviluke's government---and if his Queen was a Transform Weapon, it explains how Gen was able to win the war, having such a potent weapon at his command. This would also explain why Nemesis wants to get rid of Rito so badly by re-awakening Yami's killer instinct, that is, to prevent him from marrying Lala and becoming King, and therefore a rival for ruling the Galaxy (not that Rito would be very adept at it). If Yami kills Rito, Nemesis gets what she wants without seeming to be directly involved herself---remember that Yami was originally hired to assassinate Rito prevent Lala from marrying him by a rather ineffectual suitor of Lala's. Plus, at the end, Nemesis seems to know more about Momo than can be justified from only learning about her from Mea. Finally, she appears before Momo in the form of Mikan in order to protect her identity---why else would she appear in disguise? Momo must be able to recognize who she really is if she were in her actual form.

Edited by swordquill, 05 September 2012 - 10:25 PM.

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

-世界死神- chaos_animagic

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • LocationColumbus, OH ~or~ Universe of Caelestis Dea
so... if by theory that's correct.

What would happen if Nemesis turns out joining Rito's Harem?

Hmmm.... as being Nemesis being part Loli... LOL

In fact... I think she actually look shorter and younger than Lala...

21j9mie.jpg

NamelessMapler

NamelessMapler

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 47 posts
You guys have to remember. Lala's mother is DEAD. There was a glimpse of Lala's mother being a 'full grown' (not loli) woman when Peke was talking about Lala's mother(plus the fact that Lala got her beauty from her mom so the mother must have a big ass and a good front end) and Gen was able to win the Galactic war because of his own powers(hence why he is a shorty now). Gen also approved of Yuki when Gen came to Earth. Gen was also the only King in his line to not have any mistresses (so he must have loved his wife dearly). So, if the queen did not approve of Yuki/didn't want Yuki to rule the Universe/everything, Gen wouldn't have approved of Yuki, or would have talked to his wife for her opinions.

I also remember that Yami said that her organization was destroyed by Gen (if I remember correctly that is). If his wife was the one plotting it/the mastermind why would he destroy the organization his wife built? To cover evidence? Who knows....

That is just what I believe. Maybe the Nemesis is an entirely new person who just has a grudge against Gen or is angry that Yami became something Nemesis didn't want her to become.(a human)
I am AKA: Spearsmen620
Spoiler

If you play ExtaliaMS, Sub me on YouTube!

swordquill

swordquill

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
No, I remember very well that it was strongly implied if not stated outright that she was dead in the first series . . . but here, Momo very clearly speaks of her as being alive: "She's a wonderful person. As Queen of Deviluke ... in father's place, who isn't any good at politics, she demonstrates active leadership and endeavors to maintain relationships with every planet. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that because Mother is there the Galaxy that father united can live in perpetual peace. To us sisters, she's the person we admire most. Mother also worries about us, and sometimes makes time in her busy schedule to call."

(Of course it's inconsistent with what was expressed before, but writers a right to change their minds about stuff they've written if they come up with a better idea.)

Regarding Gen's destruction of the syndicate, I don't see a contradiction as long as Mother was on his side in the war. There is no indication that Nemesis was ever in charge of the organization, only that she was "developed" by them as a project, the same as Yami and Mea. It is quite possible that she turned on them---monsters seeking vengeance on their creators, after all, has been a staple of horror fiction since Frankenstein.

The point is that Mom may have her own agenda, a secret one, kept even from Gen.

As far as Lala's beauty is concerned, well, Yami got her beauty from Tearju, whose figure is much taller and fuller---only the face and hair are the same. Likewise, Nana and Momo both got their good looks from their mother, too.

I admit I could be wrong about the identity of Nemesis, of course, but I still think the clues are all there.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
That was a great new chapter, I just really prefer when they drop all the pretense about any story and just have non-stop random ecchi. And did Run always have a body like that? She definitely needs more screen time......

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! I love Nana-chan......."what, I'm on the same level as Rito?!!" hilarious....

Tn7HA0h.png

sidzero

sidzero

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationNowhereland
Wow. I think there was more plot progress in that one chapter than we've seen in the entire run of EITHER To Love-Ru series. And after all that, Rito is still gonna play dumb? Man... just... man.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow. I think there was more plot progress in that one chapter than we've seen in the entire run of EITHER To Love-Ru series. And after all that, Rito is still gonna play dumb? Man... just... man.

Ahhhh, well, I guess if Rito actually handled things like most normal guys would then we'd have a totally different kind of manga.........and definitely not the kind of manga that would be allowed here if I was in his position.

Tn7HA0h.png

Wndyd

Wndyd

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I donno about you guys, but maybe the author is still getting all the girls for Rito's harem and hopefully it's near the end of the "introduction" phase (getting all the harem candidates). After this (or the master, lol really...?) , maybe we'll see some real progress in which Rito might choose/harem ending. It's highly unlikely (imo) that the author will introduce more girl, otherwise the the chapters will take too long to tell a decent story involving all the female characters. Perhaps we'll read some more on the story of Mea and Yami?

Nihonomaruh

Nihonomaruh

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
Another girl added to the "Harem List" xD... nice one Harem King xD...

hihihihihihi

will_of_fire_by_manga_wolf-d5qr0am_zps43

"My sin is my own existence."

Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε.
Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
I can live neither with you, nor without you.

Nihil Sine Nefas
Nothing without a sin

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
As strange as it really is when you think about it, just gotta love the Japanese tentacle/hentai fixation.........

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tn7HA0h.png

Kitten cannon

Kitten cannon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationIn SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!!!
Am i the only one who imminently knew what would happen as soon as yami and the plot device were introduced
Never eat yellow snow

but try to get others too

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Oh no, I think it's that any female character that doesn't appear for a chapter or so, or certainly any new or seldom appearing female who shows up in a chapter is gonna get their clothes taken off one way or another............with or without Rito sticking his face in their crotch and/or bosom...........take your pick, that's pretty much a toss up. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Hah!! Oh well, you knew it had to happen eventually, we couldn't have a new female character introduced without her getting naked sooner or later. xD

Tn7HA0h.png

Xyticta

Xyticta

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
I feel like Chapter 29 is finally getting the story somewhere, but I just don't like Master Nemesis >.>
Burn the heretic.
Kill the mutant.
Purge the unclean.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
Awwww, c'mon, I really like strong, evil women...............and naked, I did mention naked, right?

Posted Image

Tn7HA0h.png