Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Spoilers topic

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Sudo-kun

Sudo-kun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

We will have new chapters  soon, so I Removed the spoilers.

(spoilers removed)

Edited by Sudo-kun, 30 August 2013 - 03:21 PM.

JESUS IS LOVE

JESUS IS LOVE

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Locationbeside Jesus! Oh Jesus! Jesus! Jesus! Jeeesus!

vol 5 talk:

[

Okay what's with the supernatural talking wolves in this series?  Particularly when they are licking their wounds and feeding them when Sudou and Veronica are hanging out together in the desert?  pg 67 vol 5.

Also I like where he goes from talking....

bout how he likes his scar (because taking it, and stabbing that man let Sudou live, and how they're the same in that he kept his promise and didn't die at that place, etc) to the next line....  "kimi mo suki ni nare" )  I don't see any confession in the series yet, other than Sudou saying things to Veronica like "Yurul is very precious to me."

(here it that scene in english)

"It's not that I have an answer."

(eng.)

()

Regarding writing:

Sudou seems to be coming to accept completely living in this world with Yurul, as the future world with Suzuki that he came from seems less real.  He notes that each time she emerges she becomes stronger, and someday he'll probably be kicked out.   Before his body is reclaimed by Shut Hell, he wants her to remember Yurul.   (That seems to be why he wanted to learn how to write Yurul's name earlier too.)

The Khan was branded a slave of 四夏(Tangut/Xia) or something with those words on his flesh, and thereafter mocked.  (It's similar to the branding on Veronica's body.)  I didn't read it all, my guess is that in revenge, the Khan wants to destroy the history of that culture's writing.

]

Edited by sensualaoi, 02 July 2013 - 12:46 AM.

“For lust is a shameful sin, a crime that should be punished. It is a devastating fire that destroys to hell.” —Job 31:11
CLICK TO WIN THE WAR AGAINST LUST.  SODOMY IS A SIN  Love the Lord and your whole household will be saved on the day of judgement. PM me if you need help fighting your lust

camino%2Ba%2Bla%2Bcruz.gifcamino%2Ba%2Bla%2Bcruz.gifcamino%2Ba%2Bla%2Bcruz.gif

battlecheeze

battlecheeze

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Ch 37

Harabal is like a wounded tiger, and he uses that pent up anger to hunt down Yurul.

nyankat

nyankat

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

i don't mind getting a few spoilers even if the chapters are coming soon :lol:

i just need to prepare myself mentally for whether shut hell comes back or not

personally it would break my heart seeing Sudou separate from Yurul :blush:

so if you can, then i would like to know the source of these spoilers u speak off :ph34r: