Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Souldrake

Souldrake

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 275 posts
Hi folks, I am a little lazy and lethargic today so I will just repost an excerpt from our website blog rant that I just posted.

So... Gummetygger told me on like July 10th that his girlfriend was going to be gone for a few months and he wanted to spend the last week with her and that there might be a chapter of Jigokuren ready in a few days. On the 17th I asked him for an update on what was going on and was... ignored... Just last week I told him I wanted an update and if I didn't get one by the end of the week I would assume he was uninterested and would drop the project never to be revived again... That was last Monday... one week ago... and he read the message on the 3rd of this month so... yeah...

This is a HUGE demotivator for me and I really hate when things like this happen so much that it gets me to the point where I almost want to stop scanlation all together. Maybe I should... but... perhaps one last call for salvation will save this... If you or anyone you know has ANY manga editing experience, some time (and yeah, I mean like now time...) we have 2 chapters of Jigokuren proofed and ready for editing. At this point in time I may not even care too much about details like SFX redrawing so long as margin notes are there... e-mail us, leave me a message on Batoto. Send word via carrier pigeon... I don't care, but let me know. Unfortunately, yes, I do need to ask someone with experience to handle this as we don't have the time or manpower for crash courses on editing.

Yay... so yeah, if you want any more updates from that post, head to the website: http://manga-heaven.weebly.com and you can read the whole thing.

Although we, as a group, tend to really not like joints (we just have had terrible, terrible luck with them) I will consider the possibility if any group is interested, has the editing manpower, etc. Let me know preferably as a PM here on Batoto, IRC or e-mailing [email protected].

Souldrake
Manga-Heaven Co-Founder and Translator [Retired]

Lazy

Lazy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Damn... It was a great, unique manga too :/
Thank you for your hard work translating this manga thus far!

ThomasterXXL

ThomasterXXL

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 20 posts
It's times like these that make me wanna be any good at something, but I'm a nolifer incapable of doing crap...

abafh.

Yosh

Yosh

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Locationburgerland
Souldrake, I will contact you.

romcom

romcom

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
Please dont give up hope, this is my favorite manga!