Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Sakicow chapter removal?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference
I want to know why the chapters were removed.
I've checked the comment section of every single series they've worked on as well as the actual webpage but I couldn't find any explanation whatsoever.

Edited by S.C., 30 July 2012 - 04:24 PM.

Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts
I think they changed their policy, because if you look here it says under delay "Do Not Upload".

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
Yes, I'm well aware.

I've checked the comment section of every single series they've worked on as well as the actual webpage but I couldn't find any explanation whatsoever.

What I want to know is why and/or if this is just some kind of mistake, since I couldn't find any informations regarding the issue.
I'm kind of despairing here because Sakicow is doing far too many projects to be suddenly pulling back.

Edited by S.C., 31 July 2012 - 06:01 AM.

Posted Image

hero

hero

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,381 posts

What I want to know is why and/or if this is just some kind of mistake, since I couldn't find any informations regarding the issue.
I'm kind of despairing here because Sakicow is doing far to many projects to be suddenly pulling back.

its probably not a mistake, because if I remember correctly sakicow was uploading the chapter, so they would have to delete them themselves. just go to MU and put them on your reading list. and when they get updated you just need to go to sakicow´s website and read it at their online reader.

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
I outright reject the idea of complying with retarded policies, groups deploy for no or retarded reasons.
Which is why I'm hoping for something along lines of somebody accidently re-edting the policy which in turn resulted in the various chapters being removed by mods, admins or whatever.

Posted Image

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
Removed on their own choice.Kista doesnt like us anymore.
Spoiler

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
Oh great, another one of those whiny bitch ass groups.

*sigh* But thank's for telling me.

Edited by S.C., 31 July 2012 - 06:29 AM.

Posted Image

CrazyRed98

CrazyRed98

What Legends Are Made Of

• The Company
  • 514 posts
  • LocationBed
No need to insult the group. Tone your language.
~~~CrazyRed98~~~
"I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul." - William Ernest Henley
Posted Image

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
Hmm~ I guess I'm sorry then.

Posted Image

mhh

mhh

Babo Kim