Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

No authorized upload

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

zeke_cuba

zeke_cuba

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCuba
I don’t know if this is the right place to put this post but I need an answer about something.

I created recently a group named "ADM" and I intend to update a small group of series in Spanish language and if goes well them maybe take a few more. But I'm new in this site and I stump with 2 problems:

1-Acoording to the upload's tutorial, of the site should show me in some place the cap that I upload waiting for authorization, and I don’t see it anywhere.

2-when I upload a cap of Fairy Tail and wait for authorization, it never come and the site don’t put the cap in his place. I assume that it wasn't authorized. Then I go and read the rules and I realize something. My group doesn’t do the scanlations, we just translate from English to Spanish, ergo, I use the scanlations from others such as “mangastream” which I use to edited the cap in question.

Now my question, if I put a credit image telling that the scans are from “Mangastream”and translation and edition from my group, will that be sufficient to be authorized for upload? Please respond, I really would like to do this…
Posted Image

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
Mangastream doesnt allow international releases with their cleans , so unless you clean the chapters yourself or manage to avoid the eyes of all the staff here , you probably wont manage to have FT uploaded here and be viewed by the public.
Spoiler

zeke_cuba

zeke_cuba

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCuba

Mangastream doesnt allow international releases with their cleans , so unless you clean the chapters yourself or manage to avoid the eyes of all the staff here , you probably wont manage to have FT uploaded here and be viewed by the public.

I didn't know that, however I said "mangastream" for example. But with another that doesn't have problem with that. I need to know if I can upload using the scans of other groups. Puting it in the credit of course
Posted Image

Loki

Loki

Fried Potato

• Contrib Mods
  • 932 posts
  • Locationgo figure
Well depends on the group , but mangastream is a no no. Red Hawk for example allows as long as you keep their credit page.
Spoiler

zeke_cuba

zeke_cuba

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationCuba
Ok, thanks for the answers then, i'll see
Posted Image