Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

PLEASE!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Come on, this is ridiculous!! Is there NO ONE who ever THINKS about AT LEAST TRANSLATING the rest of the chapters?! I mean, don't they speak Portugese in Brazil? Or French? Or Dutch? If ANYONE can speak Brazilian, PLEASE translate the rest!! HELL, if the raws are out there can't someone translate those?! I want to know how this manga ends! The raws are obviously out there, so is it just that no one cares for this manga or is it that no one has the time? Just, PLEASE, can someone translate so we can put an end to this manga?!
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Jonathan Cline

Jonathan Cline

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
2 more!!!!!

Bluejewel

Bluejewel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Well, the last chapter every one stay happy, (of course) but the main is, chizuru and kouta have a daughter where kouta Faked in the dream, where was the spirit land that is the last chapter (47) and before that kouta won in 1v1 with the enemy and he with his love Power he was able to control the 7 dragon tail and 1 serpent tail

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

Well, the last chapter every one stay happy, (of course) but the main is, chizuru and kouta have a daughter where kouta Faked in the dream, where was the spirit land that is the last chapter (47) and before that kouta won in 1v1 with the enemy and he with his love Power he was able to control the 7 dragon tail and 1 serpent tail

I don't want a summary, thanks though. Despite the fact that I couldn't understand what you said, I got the gist of the end, which I already guessed by seeing the drawing on the last chapter. So thanks for confirming the obvious.
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg