Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Final Arc

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts
Princess Resurrection is approaching endgame! ;sadface;

Since Francine is decommissioned, I can only assume that Sylvia defeated Fuhito.
Either that or she somehow integrated Fuhito into her boobs- I mean body.

The rest of (former?) Team Sylvia seems happily squared away on Trioxin now that Sylvia seems content on going solo.

Team Emile is now gone with Keziah "passing the torch" to Madeleine, though Emile is stated to still be alive. Big question mark.

"Team" Guilliam died a while back. ;uber sadface;

Over on Team Hime:
- Hime has apparently mastered the art of surprising readers with a new skill every chapter.
- Hiro, now hotter than ever, is cured of his blood addiction, or rather he's now moved on to "the pure stuff".
- Riza x Reiri FTW!!!!!
- Another Flandre is added to the party. Fuga X2.

Team Sherwood? Dunno, but I'm crossing my fingers for a SherwoodxBucchi endgame.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep
Don't forget Sawawa and (probably) Nakua on Team Hime. Sherwood has the three stooge-pandas, Francissca, and Hime supporting her. I think Team Sylvia can be considered as Team Flyman now, unless she reclaims them. I also think that a ReirixBucchi route is more likely than likely than SherwoodxBucchi. That or GillwomanxBucchi.

I wonder how the alternate future will play into the final arc. Hopefully two Himes to go with the two flandres.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
It is supposed to be drawing to a close, it's been great the whole time. I'm really looking forward to how we get to the ending. I'd also like to see the new manga that I heard was to spin off of this with Nakua as the central character. I heard it was coming but haven't heard anything about it since.

Tn7HA0h.png

Coca

Coca

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

Hopefully Sylvia didn't usurp Sherwood's mind off-screen. Sad to say Sherwood wouldn't stand a chance against Sylvia.
Either Sylvia was the first to discover how to mind-battle or bringing others into her mind is a special ability of hers, like how Emile could see into the future.

Speaking of Emile, he must still be around somewhere. Last we saw him, he died and came back as Sylvia's blood warrior. I thought this was impossible since I remember reading somewhere that royals could not be revived by royal blood, but apparently not. (Or maybe it's a one-time deal and royals don't become half-immortal like regular blood warriors.) Either way, Hime said that Emile was still alive so he must have transcended the temporary revival limit.

EDIT: And holy crap only 2 chapters 'til the grand finale.

EDIT2: Penultimate chapter: Hiro helped Hime pull a Jet Li from The One minus the whole killing part.

Sylvia already had a strong existence, but now she has Fuhito's existence in addition to her own, making her extremely powerful. Hime managed to even the scales by merging with her other selves split across the spacetime continuum, in addition to the existences of a couple Hime duplicates, making her strong enough to cancel out Sylvia and Fuhito's combined existences.

EDIT3: Finale: So THAT's why they're always wearing their tiaras.

The whole gang's back together, but the setting has completely changed! They're now living in a totally different mansion on an utterly different hill! Fortunately, Sawawa's still an invincible airhead, Sherwood's still kicking it oldschool, Emile's chillin' somewhere, and Sylvia finally got herself a personal boob-rest. Also, Hiro and Bucchi; bros til the end.

And what an end it was.

Edited by Coca, 01 April 2013 - 10:29 PM.

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

It was a fun ride. I'm always amazed at how long I've been following some of these stories. I'm getting to that age where I'm kind of glad to see some of them coming to an end. It's like finally closing up some old business so I can move on to something else.