Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Thoughts

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
Okay, this series is amazing. Deep characters, deep plot, and omfg the cliffhangers! As annoying as they may be, they still add to the awesomeness of this manga. So...what are your thoughts on what will happen next and/or later on? I personally hope that our MC kicks the ass of that Kaya, but that's my opinion
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ragequit

Ragequit

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Since I have played the game, I like all the characters including Kaya. They all have such a nice background story., especially Kuze and Kaya.
And even knowing whats going to happen I still love the manga! KUZE FOR THE WIN :batoto_032:

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

Since I have played the game, I like all the characters including Kaya. They all have such a nice background story., especially Kuze and Kaya.
And even knowing whats going to happen I still love the manga! KUZE FOR THE WIN :batoto_032:

There's a game?
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

Ragequit

Ragequit

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Yes, its an eroge on the PC, but I think they remade one for the PS3 I'm not too sure though.

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts
Have we reached the end of the story, or is Kaya going to embrace her role and make an appearance at the school as their mother?