Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

A question about chapter 10

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
There's something I couldn't really tell. (I said in the comment section that the translation wasn't the best) What are Kureha's future prospects exactly? Is it that she may go to hell (though a mild one) if there are signs of her reverting to an evil spirit or is it for certain that she's going to mild hell?

Edited by Saphsin, 29 June 2012 - 04:14 PM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).
As she hasn't really done anything, she doesn't have to go to hell. They are just gonna keep an eye on her, that's how I understood it.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
The other translated chapter 10 made it more clear, she's clearly going to hell, but one in which doesn't inflict suffering on the person. Actually, if Shiroha becomes a high ranking shinigami, she can actually take Kureha away from hell to use as a personal body guard.

Edited by Saphsin, 29 June 2012 - 04:16 PM.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Saulo De Tarso Sobral

Saulo De Tarso Sobral

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey mate, what anime is that? the one with the pole dancing girls?
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

"There is no trouble so great or grave that cannot be much diminished by a nice cup of tea."
Bernard-Paul Heroux

Soulstar

Soulstar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hey mate, what anime is that? the one with the pole dancing girls?

It's a bit late for this but the anime is High School DxD.