Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Dammit Edermask!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Egoist

Egoist

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
Stop posing all the god dammed time, and just do something! :angry: You don't always have to be grooming the kids!

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
I think you might regret that sentiment when you read up on the latest, mate... :(

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Egoist

Egoist

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
Lol, I read the raws ahead a little bit. Minor spoiler, didn't read that far, so just to keep people from jumping on me. I just kept hoping that it was a trick. Now I just wonder when Maudlen is gonna show up to get revenge, btw Maudlen looked sexier in the recent chapters. Anyways, it wasn't just this time, he's always standing around posing while shit's going down.

Edited by Egoist, 28 June 2012 - 08:34 PM.

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece
I don't read the raws because I can't understand much from them without translation..but in the latest chapters Edermask looks too passive to me as well.Is he really afraid of Janus that much?

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
I read it as a case of being truly undecided how to go about this: if he unleashes like he knows he'd have to do... rocks fall, everybody but he and his brother dearest dies (with the possible exception of Iremi. Maybe). Again, if his brother unleashes hell... same result.

Trying to engineer a way for the others to be somewhere else doesn't seem on the cards, as a certain somebody is wanting to play... Catch 22 situation handed to you on a plate. I'd look pretty dumb myself standing there trying furiously to think. While being sniped at verbally.

Edited by Euodiachloris, 30 June 2012 - 11:01 AM.

PlotCap.png

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

xellz

xellz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationJapan, Nagayo

I don't read the raws because I can't understand much from them without translation..but in the latest chapters Edermask looks too passive to me as well.Is he really afraid of Janus that much?

He's sure afraid of him. Quite curious of their background.

lastmirror

lastmirror

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

He's sure afraid of him. Quite curious of their background.

"sure"? It was a logical decision. If he would attack Yanus, all other would die. They would even die if yanus wouldnt kill them since Edermask would have to go all out. I would say if one dies the other dies, too, so edermask is not afraid, he was just dragged into a corner. It's impressive he didnt show any emotion until now.

I wonder if he wants to help busty control the dragon-mode. Would be a lot easier to travel. Especially since he has to get to nastasha now as soon as possible.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK
There's another thought: what if that necklace also acts as a handy tracker-device, as well as a restraining bolt for her dragon side? After all, think who gave her it. <shrugs> I don't know, really. We'll find out next time, maybe. :)

PlotCap.png

xellz

xellz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationJapan, Nagayo

"sure"? It was a logical decision. If he would attack Yanus, all other would die. They would even die if yanus wouldnt kill them since Edermask would have to go all out. I would say if one dies the other dies, too, so edermask is not afraid, he was just dragged into a corner. It's impressive he didnt show any emotion until now.

I wonder if he wants to help busty control the dragon-mode. Would be a lot easier to travel. Especially since he has to get to nastasha now as soon as possible.

Seems there is quite a big gap in skill between them and Edermask never won against him, so not only he is weaker, but also Yanus had hostages. So yes, basically he's afraid of him, more like, he's afraid that Yanus doesn't think about human life as something valuable.

And about emotions, after living for so long, lots of killing, losing friends... i think either you go completely mad or can control emotions perfectly :)

Egoist

Egoist

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts
Man, it only took me 24 years to go 3/4 mad and emotionally void. He needs to get his game together and become the god of destruction he was destined to be, dammed with the consequences.

Dimitraa

Dimitraa

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationGreece
So..let me get this straight.Janus and Edermask are brothers and Nastasha is their sister..And Janus had to kill some people(friends/loved ones) to protect his siblings?
Are they fighting all this to get custody over their comatoze sister?It also seems a little strange to me how Janus all these years with all his funds servants and personal army didn't manage to get to her sooner.

asdfg

asdfg

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

[...]Nastasha is their sister[...]

I hope this is true. This story would be a total letoff if they introduced a fucking 400 years old love triangle between two twin brothers.

Kazuha

Kazuha

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • LocationSlovakia

I hope this is true. This story would be a total letoff if they introduced a fucking 400 years old love triangle between two twin brothers.

Totally agree. Hope she is their sister. And have you noticed that red sign on her forehead? If you combine it with the one Edermask and Janus have on their face, it is the same as the one on the stone in front of that temple in the forest of truth. Seems like she was involved in that spell of immortality somehow.

Pride

Pride

Potato

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSleeping.
Hate to break it to you but its probably a love triangle...

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

Man, it only took me 24 years to go 3/4 mad and emotionally void. He needs to get his game together and become the god of destruction he was destined to be, dammed with the consequences.

Edermask probably went insane for about a hundred years got tired of it and became sane again. Remember when he was reminiscing with Enzu’s sword ‘haha ya I was kinda out of control back then.’
Spoiler

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

So..let me get this straight.Janus and Edermask are brothers and Nastasha is their sister..And Janus had to kill some people(friends/loved ones) to protect his siblings?
Are they fighting all this to get custody over their comatoze sister?It also seems a little strange to me how Janus all these years with all his funds servants and personal army didn't manage to get to her sooner.

where the hell did u took that? about her being their sister, i think it has to do with the triangle mentioned by Pride

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B