Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Best In The World!

• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

Posted Image

Hello all treat me kindly

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
wazzzzzzza PIMP welcome su basoso

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World
hey ....yeah your sig isnt creepy at all ......

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Sleepy Ash

Sleepy Ash

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,176 posts
  • LocationOvunque io voglio essere credo.
I have a feeling you and Triple H would get along. Either way welcome to Batoto, the home of trolls and lurkers...

Posted Image

Spoiler

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

I have a feeling you and Triple H would get along. Either way welcome to Batoto, the home of trolls and lurkers...

Posted Image

thank you :batoto_010:

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

codetoki

codetoki

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 389 posts
welcome to Batoto pimp, it's nice to meet you
Spoiler

Spoiler

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World
:batoto_014: Nice to meet you too

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Muni

Muni

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 212 posts
  • LocationExactly where you don't need me to be at the present moment.
Out of nothing but professional motives and none whatsoever of personal interest, please, do answer the following questions :3

You are about to enter a fight, and have a variety of arms at your disposal, you choose:
a) The beer bottle you've been holding up until that moment
b ) A pocket knife you always keep in handy for situations like this
c) Your years of fighting as a martial artist/pro wrestler
d) McDaddy's Fury Slap, cuz no one be talkin' to you liek they owns the place, cuz you be the one runnin' dis town.

Your girlfriend leaves the house with the explanation of "I'll be with the girls tonight, so I'll be home a bit late", you respond:
a) Uh, yeah, sure! Have fun, just remember to give me a call if anything comes up baby.
b ) How do I know you're going with the girls? You're not cheating on me with some no good punk on the streets are you?
c) There is NO partying at the dojo! Only training! Only focus! Control your inner urges! Channel your energy! Focus your mind!
d) My, what a coincidence!~ I'll be with ma gurls as well today, so I'll be late too~ Here, sugarplum, pass me ma cane will ya? I was just thinkin' about going~

Your friends often call you by an endearing nickname. It is most likely to be:
a) Joe, they couldn't really remember your actual name, and since you were so normal, they figured that they might as well call you by the most normal name possible
b ) They don't, because calling you by any other name besides your own is a surefire way to get a punch in the gut and being violence'd by you is the last thing they need.
c) Ninja, because you told them when you first met them that a name was of no importance, and it's kinda hard to call you anything besides that when you're dressed in all black, run around wielding a katana, and assassinate people for a living. (not to mention no one can ever tell when you're there)
d) Pimp, because that's what you are.

....Purely research, that's all, purely research, no ulterior motives whatsoever :3...

Oh, and welcome to batoto~

Edited by Muni, 25 June 2012 - 07:42 PM.

I'd like to think of myself as the least impressive kind of god. Not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient. Arrogant (as people with god complexes generally tend towards), self-serving (as many gods can be), and flawed (as people inherently are). If you follow me, expect magic tricks, not miracles. But hey, I don't ask for much. Put your faith in me, and I'll put my faith in you, Talk to me (and I've heard more important gods are much pickier about doing this) and I'll talk right back to you. So what do you say? Wanna be a prophet?

Spoiler

Lalbutt

Lalbutt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationMoving Castle
asdfghjkOMGAPIMP

hi there! welcome to batoto, i get the feeling you'll fit right in :P
hope to see you around the forums. btw, the forum games thread is a good place to meet new friends ;)

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

Out of nothing but professional motives and none whatsoever of personal interest, please, do answer the following questions :3

You are about to enter a fight, and have a variety of arms at your disposal, you choose:
a) The beer bottle you've been holding up until that moment
b ) A pocket knife you always keep in handy for situations like this
c) Your years of fighting as a martial artist/pro wrestler
d) McDaddy's Fury Slap, cuz no one be talkin' to you liek they owns the place, cuz you be the one runnin' dis town.

Your girlfriend leaves the house with the explanation of "I'll be with the girls tonight, so I'll be home a bit late", you respond:
a) Uh, yeah, sure! Have fun, just remember to give me a call if anything comes up baby.
b ) How do I know you're going with the girls? You're not cheating on me with some no good punk on the streets are you?
c) There is NO partying at the dojo! Only training! Only focus! Control your inner urges! Channel your energy! Focus your mind!
d) My, what a coincidence!~ I'll be with ma gurls as well today, so I'll be late too~ Here, sugarplum, pass me ma cane will ya? I was just thinkin' about going~

Your friends often call you by an endearing nickname. It is most likely to be:
a) Joe, they couldn't really remember your actual name, and since you were so normal, they figured that they might as well call you by the most normal name possible
b ) They don't, because calling you by any other name besides your own is a surefire way to get a punch in the gut and being violence'd by you is the last thing they need.
c) Ninja, because you told them when you first met them that a name was of no importance, and it's kinda hard to call you anything besides that when you're dressed in all black, run around wielding a katana, and assassinate people for a living. (not to mention no one can ever tell when you're there)
d) Pimp, because that's what you are.

....Purely research, that's all, purely research, no ulterior motives whatsoever :3...

Oh, and welcome to batoto~

The Answer is C

asdfghjkOMGAPIMP

hope to see you around the forums. btw, the forum games thread is a good place to meet new friends ;)

Posted Image

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts
  • LocationSomewhere. Nowhere. Everywhere.
Welcome now feed me your soul
bhestw.jpgTincek-Marincek

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

Welcome now feed me your soul

Sold it already to a guy riding a pale horse ...... But you can have my shoes sole

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

Sold it already to a guy riding a pale horse ...... But you can have my shoes sole

Hand you back your shoe sole, They not the same taste funky. But anywho welcome again and *hand pimp a White Chocolate Cookie*

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

Hand you back your shoe sole, They not the same taste funky. But anywho welcome again and *hand pimp a White Chocolate Cookie*

*sniffs cookie* Doesnt smell date rapey at all * eats cookie*

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Supreme_Lurker_Primo

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,703 posts

*sniffs cookie* Doesnt smell date rapey at all * eats cookie*

No it safe, I don't date rape people in the introduction section

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

No it safe, I don't date rape people in the introduction section

Awww That is good to know!!!

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

asdfghjkOMGAPIMP

The Answer is C

Posted Image

HAHA Laru sure is popular this days

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

HAHA Laru sure is popular this days

Posted Imageis that so ....what about you?

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts

Posted Imageis that so ....what about you?

what about me?

Pimp

Pimp

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • LocationThe World

what about me?

Posted ImageAre you popular here too

Pimp-dark-sig1.jpg

By Vanesinger