Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

~Hey Hey~

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BrokenApple

BrokenApple

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
So I read Kubera and Green Boy, then it hit me...the group choosing to translate this has great tastes :P

Thanks for all the hard work and I look forward to reading everything provided :)

BrokenApple.jpg

Fembot

Fembot

Global Moderator

• The Company
  • 1,048 posts
: D Welcome to the forum, Apple~ Glad you enjoy the releases. : )

FunnyBunnyLogic

FunnyBunnyLogic

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 536 posts
  • LocationThe state that Looks Like a Hand.
Darn straight we have great taste, BrokenApple!  We strive to give our fans only the best and I'm glad that you noticed  0=^]

I <3 Kubera and of course Green Boy is the awesome!  Have you had a chance to check out our other titles?  Like Thesis, Tower of God or Banquet Box?  If not, DO SO NOW!  I COMMAND IT...  LOL!  I'm only half kidding  >=^]

Anywho, I hope that you enjoy your stay here in Grumpyland!  Stay as long as you like and don't be afraid to check out our IRC channel http://manhwa.grumpyland.com/forum/irc/.

Hope to see more of you 'round these parts, ta ta for now!

semperspes

semperspes

Russet Potato

• The Company
  • 454 posts
aw brokenapple, I joined for the same reason~

I personally suggest tower of god, banquet box and nam gi-han. That last one has grown on me >.>

Welcome, and use both the forum and the irc relentlessly. : D
Posted Image

mfkevinking

mfkevinking

Fried Potato

• The Company (inactive)
  • 582 posts
  • LocationMiddle of The Country
Welcome, make sure that you wash your hands after dealing with some of our more unsavory types, also try joining us on our IRC if you get the chance.
Posted Image
Proud Ubuntu user since May 2010.

Haruki

Haruki

Fried Potato

• The Company
  • 693 posts
  • LocationKorea

aw brokenapple, I joined for the same reason~

@_@ weren't u saying sth about how u couldn't stand our bad english anymore?  ;D

thx for loving gb and welcome to our forum~ :D

i'm haru :D
Posted Image